• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Touhou 10: Fuujinroku - Mountain of Faith

Touhou 10: Fuujinroku - Mountain of Faith

I have heard Marisa B at power levels 3.00-3.95 is supposed to deal abnormally high damage unfocused, but in my case it feels rather normal. Is it possible the damage glitch has already been patched on this version?
 
I have heard Marisa B at power levels 3.00-3.95 is supposed to deal abnormally high damage unfocused, but in my case it feels rather normal. Is it possible the damage glitch has already been patched on this version?
I never really downloaded MoF from moriya shrine. but I bet its already prepatched by thcrap and vpatch. if thats the case, open vpatch.ini in notepad. you will find on the last line that fixes marisaB touhou 10 3power glitch. set it to 0 or just straight up delete the line if you want.
 
I checked the file with VirusTotal and i got this error. Is it a false positive or not?
False positive. Note that no credible antiviruses have marked the file.
 
I can't play any of the games in the 2nd windows generation, like this game (>人<;)
It always says a .dll file is missing (dx39_31.dll or along the lines of that) is missing. Does anyone know how to fix it? Im using Windows 11, my laptop is quite new. I can play the games from touhou 6-9 but i can't move past those because of the missing file. It always happens in the 2nd gen games. Help!!ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜
 
Back
Top