Sakuyafan22
Elegant Dungeon Crawling Artist
Hello and good day to you all!
I'm a relatively new fan of Touhou and have been looking for a way to chat with fellow fans.
I stumbled on this site by accident and thought I'd give it a shot.
My first official Touhou game was Lost Word and I recently started playing Phantasmagoria of Flower View and Impossible Spell Card.
I've played many fan games and mods, but what sent me down the rabbit hole was the Gensokyo Warfare conversion mod for Mount and Blade: Warband.
As some of you may have noticed, I've already made myself at home here.
I hope I don't overwhelm you all with my frequent posts.
I'm a relatively new fan of Touhou and have been looking for a way to chat with fellow fans.
I stumbled on this site by accident and thought I'd give it a shot.
My first official Touhou game was Lost Word and I recently started playing Phantasmagoria of Flower View and Impossible Spell Card.
I've played many fan games and mods, but what sent me down the rabbit hole was the Gensokyo Warfare conversion mod for Mount and Blade: Warband.
As some of you may have noticed, I've already made myself at home here.
I hope I don't overwhelm you all with my frequent posts.