• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion for a seperate site for gamedownloads and keep Moriya Shrine piracy-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhrjr

Onshi
You know, whenever I post links to this forum in reddit and discords, I always get chastised for posting it. Problem is, this is the largest touhou forum in the west, and I think a time has come for this site to separate itself from piracy so I can link forum links to other communities without getting banned.
 
Dude, this community primarily focuses on sharing games, and the forum’s content is separate from the download sections.
You should be fine as long as you don't post direct download links.
 
Why should we change because of someone else?

Seriously, if someone doesn't like what we do then that is his problem and we are not changing our ways to be accepted by them.
 
I'll admit to experiencing some consternation in the past when trying to explain this site to friends, but ultimately its multifaceted nature is exactly what makes it the "largest touhou forum in the west," and trying to break it up into parts would make it less approachable, not more. Plus, I've seen some of what the other communities harbor, and I'd just as soon they continue snubbing us.
 
It's their problem, so what's the reason for change other than being ousted by some people?
If someone is so triggered by the idea of piracy that they push people away that don't agree with them, then it's a personal problem.
Nothing more, Nothing less.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top