• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

my touhou journey so far

beos

king beos
so like touhou is my new hyperfixation and im prertty much obsessed with it.

touhou 6 and 7 (1753492534971.webp) were too hard so i went to 13 and its highk tuff. is it like taboo to skip games if they are too hard?

anyway touhou 13 is more easy and forgiving and i have more fun. havent beaten it yet though.

touhou is so funnnnnnnnn
 
Most Touhou fans don't even play the games, it's fine lol. I did something like that back in the day.
Though I'm a bit surprised you find Touhou 13 easier. I heard someone put it just one spot above PCB in terms of difficulty, though that's not much difference so I could see why. But could it maybe be you had larger input lag to make PCB harder? From my experience, the older games have higher input delay. IF that's the case, besides vpatch, I think using DXVK could help, I heard it somewhere that it could improve input latency. If you don't have Vulkan support, d3d8to9 could probably also help. DXVK is applicable to all Touhou games, d3d8to9 only to DirectX 8 ones, though DXVK probably shouldn't have much noticeable effect on DirectX 9 games, if noticeable at all.
 
Back
Top