CountVonNumenor
Onshi
Recently, I have become increasingly curious about Len'en Project, especially after a brief read about the series on their Touhou wiki equivalent. Then, I found a video from Suwawako just in time with this arising curiosity, which only made me even ore curious about it. So, what have I noticed until now? Probably an interesting story and setting? Check - this is pretty much Gensokyo but under another name, which could, funnily enough, be taken as an alternate universe (roll credits). Interesting looking characters, especially among protagonists? Check - just look at Tsubakura Enraku. Cool hats? CHECK - again, just look at Tsubakura Enraku and her/their? (I am not very sure, is she a girl, or even a human being? I am very confused, since her wiki article constantly uses "they" and no other pronoun; is it just to use a gender-neutral pronoun, or there is more going about the character?) hat with a huge eye in the style of the umbrella tsukumogami we love calling "Kogasa Tatara".
Anyway, how familiar are you with this series, or what do you think about it?
Anyway, how familiar are you with this series, or what do you think about it?