• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

I forgot it's valentines, so here's something

love seeing yoshika look so silly with her mouth agape while everyone else looks normal, y'know what at this point looking silly is her default anyways

i think this looks pretty cool, love how much is done with how few lines there are

 
Wow, it's cool! I like the artstyle - how some lines are more faint than others. Does it mean something? Just looks good? Or is it perhaps a secret up for interpretation/imagination lol

 
Wow, it's cool! I like the artstyle - how some lines are more faint than others. Does it mean something? Just looks good? Or is it perhaps a secret up for interpretation/imagination lol
Heh, honestly not sure how that happened, probably a byproduct of how sketchy my stuff look and putting it in a scanner. 

 
Back
Top