• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Hi everyone!

Deiffu

Onshi
  So at the start I'm Deiffu and i've been a touhou fan for atleast a year now. I'm really into bullet hell games and as for now i have  1cc'd four mainline games.

  Also im a somewhat skilled artist tho i'm not really good at it yet. My favorite 2hu is Mamizou. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Hope ya like it here. Funny that we’ve been in the series for about the same time yet you have more 1CC’s under your belt lol. I’m not great at bullet hells at all

 
Howdy! I'm pretty new too but I'm getting the vibe of things. I can't beat a stage 6 boss without my legs going pale so you got me beat! Looking forward to seeing some of your art.

 
Thanks guys! As to my art i have a link to my twitter in description so if you want you can check it out. Btw if i want to do AMA should i do a second post or edit this one?

 
Thanks guys! As to my art i have a link to my twitter in description so if you want you can check it out. Btw if i want to do AMA should i do a second post or edit this one?
It's completely fine to make a seperate thread for your AMA! I'll make sure to check out your artwork too!

 
Hello, and welcome! It's pretty awesome that you've already 1 cc'd 4 games already. I've been a Touhou fan for, actually 2 years as of this week I believe. I kinda suck at the danmaku games and the bullet hell genre in general, and the only official game I've played and completed is AoCF, which even then I struggled with (^^;

I'll look at your Twitter and let you know what I think. And once again, welcome to the Moriya Shrine forums!

 
Back
Top