• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Hi! Epic introduction! (not really)

HOLA!
I'm Ezequiel (a dude), from Argentina, but you can call me by my nickname, Gwynebloom! I'm currently a law student in my country. I first learned about Touhou years ago online through things like the original music and memes (neko miko reimu). However, I never got that into it until I discovered more music. I'm originally from Osu! Or at least I was years ago, and ever since I discovered the remixes and arrangements, or rearrangements, which I recently discovered were from Touhou. In fact, what really captivated me about the games and the music was the sheer number of arrangements and remixes, as well as original songs, which I fell in love with.

I'm a drummer, not really a musician. I don't do it for a living, but I play instruments like guitar, piano and bass too but only a little haha.

I only played Lost World, Phantasmagoria of Flower View and Hidden Star in Four Seasons. don't ask why only those and not the others, maybe a little bit of 12.5 too but that's all, I'm short on neurons thanks to not sleeping.

I'm a hobby programmer, though something in between. I cheat with the AI, which makes me speed up everything, haha. I usually code random less serious things, but I am learning since a year Godot and Unity, which are more recent things I'm learning so I don't get depressed. I might be able to build a Touhou from scratch if I set my mind to it.

I hope to make friends or at least contribute memes here!

I love Marisa. master spark!
 
HOLA!
I'm Ezequiel (a dude), from Argentina, but you can call me by my nickname, Gwynebloom! I'm currently a law student in my country. I first learned about Touhou years ago online through things like the original music and memes (neko miko reimu). However, I never got that into it until I discovered more music. I'm originally from Osu! Or at least I was years ago, and ever since I discovered the remixes and arrangements, or rearrangements, which I recently discovered were from Touhou. In fact, what really captivated me about the games and the music was the sheer number of arrangements and remixes, as well as original songs, which I fell in love with.

I'm a drummer, not really a musician. I don't do it for a living, but I play instruments like guitar, piano and bass too but only a little haha.

I only played Lost World, Phantasmagoria of Flower View and Hidden Star in Four Seasons. don't ask why only those and not the others, maybe a little bit of 12.5 too but that's all, I'm short on neurons thanks to not sleeping.

I'm a hobby programmer, though something in between. I cheat with the AI, which makes me speed up everything, haha. I usually code random less serious things, but I am learning since a year Godot and Unity, which are more recent things I'm learning so I don't get depressed. I might be able to build a Touhou from scratch if I set my mind to it.

I hope to make friends or at least contribute memes here!

I love Marisa. master spark!
HOLAAAAAAAA YO TAMBIEN SOY DE ARGENTINA, PUEDES LLAMARME COMO ME LLAMO AQUI O SEA REIMUSAN, perdón me emocione
 
Busqué por threads en español y me apareció este. Me alegra mucho encontrar compatriotas por acá. :Reimu:

EDIT: I'm new here and didn't realize that replying to a thread bumps it. Sorry for the necroposting :RemiSob:
 
Back
Top