• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

hellooooo!!!~

Haven Steel Works

The Rose Idol
Staff member
hello guys!

my username is H4V3N (if you couldn't tell). I am very interested in getting involved with the forum, and help people with problems they are facing!

like everyone else, I'm into touhou , I found 2hu via muse dash, they had a touhou dlc that they released a year or two ago i think. anyways, some things i like about touhou are the characters and their backstories, the backstories really captivated me and the girls are really cute. another thing i like about touhou is the music, its very unique and wasn't like anything else I have listened to before. I don't have a favorite 2hu yet, mainly because it's really hard to choose.

ehhh.. thats pretty it, i look forward to some fun moments here. see yaaa

(also how do you get that fancy text under your posts?)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
hewwo and welcome
go to account settings > signature and write anything or add images
then you can have something like my remy over here

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! If you have any question, we are always here to offer advice and help. 

 
(relatively) long timer here, it's great to see someone new on the forum, welcome! It's interesting to see Touhou gain a wider reach through collabs like Musedash, it would be cool to see more things like that.

 
Hey Haven! How is the forum so far?
good! im enjoying it, wish they're was more discussions though, i dont like replying to old ones.

 
Back
Top