• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Hello!

Ah, fair. Fortunately Touhou is a decently easy series to get into relatively speaking, as you can start with basically anything other than SA/UFO/TD/LoLK and be mostly fine (and TD should be fine too if you don't care about story). Also, I'd strongly recommend figuring out how to get the Steam games patched, it can be annoying but a large part of why I love WBaWC so much is for its story and characters (even if the first 3 stages are kinda mid in that regard for me), so it'd be a shame to see that get overlooked entirely. And hey, if you can't figure it out, there's no shame in just downloading them off here too, you already paid for them after all.
Yeah. I've thought of using continues so I can at least see the final stage but if I remember correctly, the best ending is achieved through a no continues clear. I'll be sure to patch up my steam games so I can get the story, though! Are you able to get English patches here? I don't want to download the games again since I already got em.

 
Yeah. I've thought of using continues so I can at least see the final stage but if I remember correctly, the best ending is achieved through a no continues clear. I'll be sure to patch up my steam games so I can get the story, though! Are you able to get English patches here? I don't want to download the games again since I already got em.
Not sure, I've never actually had to apply the English patch myself. All I know is that thcrap (Touhou community-reliant auto patcher) is good for getting it set up, so you might want to look into that.

 
Back
Top