KamuIsHere
Onshi
I've been downloading most of the touhou games off of here since I really enjoy them. So far I've downloaded 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 17, and the 20 demo, but it seems like I can't run any of the games 11 and beyond?? I'm not very good with tech so I zero clue what any of it means so it'll have to be explained to me like I'm a 5 year old, but whenever I try to run the games, the THcrap loader breaks and crashes and then it says (for example 12) "th 12.exe - System error The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_40.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program might fix this problem." I've tried reclicking the thing and it either pops up with this again or thcrap just sits there loading endlessly. I've also tried deleting and unzipping th11 over and over and also deleting and redownloading from here. I have zero clue what any of this means so any help is greatly appreciated!!