KarinEulo856
Onshi
Hi everyone, I hope yall are doing well. This is my first time joining a forum and I hope we can get along.
I go by Karine and I've been a fan of Touhou since June of 2021.
My first Touhou game was Luna Nights and I played some of the official games and old school fangames.
Throughout my time playing the games, I had interest in making some of my own Touhou fangames.
Some of my ideas were a bit ambitious at the time because I was new to game development, but I was able come up and write down some cool game ideas and concepts for specific characters like Meilng, Youmu, Aya/Momiji, the Yorigami sisters, and Mokou to save for future projects. I'm open to share what I came up with if you guys are interested.

I go by Karine and I've been a fan of Touhou since June of 2021.
My first Touhou game was Luna Nights and I played some of the official games and old school fangames.
Throughout my time playing the games, I had interest in making some of my own Touhou fangames.
Some of my ideas were a bit ambitious at the time because I was new to game development, but I was able come up and write down some cool game ideas and concepts for specific characters like Meilng, Youmu, Aya/Momiji, the Yorigami sisters, and Mokou to save for future projects. I'm open to share what I came up with if you guys are interested.