• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

favorite vocal touhou song?

Buwako

True God of the Boriya Shrine
if you dont understand what i mean, im talking about songs that are from studios like iosys, shibayan records, atatsuki records, etc.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3386.webp.jpg
    IMG_3386.webp.jpg
    823.5 KB · Views: 0
It's a pretty tough question! I like different songs in different ways, so here are 3 vocal songs I really like!

Yellow Zebra - Hyouketsu Musume. This is the song that made me a fan of Yellow Zebra. I like it so much, because Cirno is my favorite character, and, well, I really like the song. I found it near the start of my Touhou journey, and it might have enticed me to explore even more circles, or maybe more niche circles in particular? I found it through Osu. Come to think of it, Chirumiru helped in making Cirno my favorite character. I became more fond of her because I liked the silly baka in the animation. I still didn't know how Touhou "worked" back then, at least not much, and I didn't know much about the characters, too. But the "wonder" probably helped in something. I can't really articulate my guesses.

Shibayan Records - Fall In The Dark. It's just such a bop!

5150 - beat awake true heart. This too, is a bop. I listened to this a lot (and other songs by the same uploader) while I was painting a fence, which I considered to be sorta like a job/internship without pay. It was annoying or boring, much of the time, but it was also good from time to time, and I gained valuable experience.
 
Last edited:
Help Me Erin will always be my number one Touhou vocal song.
At the heat of my fingertips being a close second.

Stops at the affected area and immediately dissolves (yes I decided to say the REAL name) was my first touhou vocal song, so it has a special place somewhere.

Also that one Wriggle song from Atatsuki Records is good too, listen to it. Not a suggestion, a threat.

Oh and Chirumiru is my favorite Cirno related song and is a parody of Mikuru Koi no Denetsu or something like that, just wanted to point at the obvious.
 
Last edited:
Ooh i have way too many to list lmao, but if i had to choose one, i'd say Awaken Me To Life by EastNewSound, a banger among bangers, english vocals too, quite the rarity!
 
Idk how can someone have ONE favorite song.
Even though I prefer songs that prioritise rythm over vocal there are still plenty vocal songs that I like, the ones worth mentioning would be:
悪戯★ウサギ from Flower Buster
shoot the speed from BUN
and Lorelei from Trois Bleu.
I gotta agree that Awaken Me To Life is certified banger.
 
Almost every song from 豚乙女, though i think this question could also specify a genre, since i could probably name one band for every genre.
If I had to choose one, I'd say 巡る業, from the mentioned band.
 
Back
Top