• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Cirno! Lifts a Boulder

Cirno! Lifts a Boulder

Idkism

Professional Dumbass
Staff member
Idkism submitted a new resource:

Cirno! Lifts a Boulder - Alexander Golke

A Boulder is No Match for This Fairy!

A mischievous group of fairies has locked Cirno out of her very own home by placing a huge boulder right in front of it. Luckily for Cirno, getting rid of it is simple: she just needs to get stronger.

How? By collecting Power items, of course!

View attachment 12827

Cirno! Lifts a Boulder is a short and relaxing 3D platformer and...

Read more about this resource...
 
For some reason, the game's graphics are blank. The background on the main screen is blank (while all of the options and such are still there and work perfectly fine) and then the gameplay itself is blank when you get into the game (though I can still hear Cirno walking around, so the only problem is the graphics glitch). Is there a good and (hopefully) simple fix for this? I have no idea if it has anything to do with this type of computer or a problem with the game's graphics this computer has for some reason. I really want to play this game as it's probably the cutest Touhou fangame I've ever seen!
 
Last edited:
For some reason, the game's graphics are blank. The background on the main screen is blank (while all of the options and such are still there and work perfectly fine) and then the gameplay itself is blank when you get into the game (though I can still hear Cirno walking around, so the only problem is the graphics glitch). Is there a good and (hopefully) simple fix for this? I have no idea if it has anything to do with this type of computer or a problem with the game's graphics this computer has for some reason. I really want to play this game as it's probably the cutest Touhou fangame I've ever seen!
A few questions:
-Where did you extract the archive?
-What are you PC specs?
-Did you install any necessary dependancies? (DirectX, C++ Redist, etc...)?
 
A few questions:
-Where did you extract the archive?
-What are you PC specs?
-Did you install any necessary dependancies? (DirectX, C++ Redist, etc...)?
I extracted the file into the downloads folder as I've always done. I'd have to check the PC specs. And I don't know much about the last part you mentioned. I'm not sure how to install any of those, let alone correctly.
 
Back
Top