SateriCat17
Neko Youkai Meijin
Alright, so just a little while ago, I found an old inactive YouTube channel by the name of frauleinlillie which was dedicated to posting arrangements of Medicine's theme. Among her(?) last videos were her posting an entire album of just arrangements of Medicine's theme and I thought that was interesting, so I decided to look up the group in the Touhou Wiki (as she gave the group's name in the description), but turns out not even the Touhou Wiki has any information on them. I found an article on them on this page though: https://thwiki.cc/赤黄色向日葵
But as I do not understand Japanese/Chinese (the website itself is a Chinese website judging by the writing, and I've known about this site before as a result of them oftentimes having more information on extremely obscure Touhou fanworks), I can only get some information out from translations, though it appears at least one of the members of the group was/is involved in Silver Forest. Anyway, this group appears to have disbanded back in 2011. I'm just posting this thread to hopefully bring more attention to them and to see if anyone can dig up more info about them (though nearly all sources on them I could find appear to be dead).
But as I do not understand Japanese/Chinese (the website itself is a Chinese website judging by the writing, and I've known about this site before as a result of them oftentimes having more information on extremely obscure Touhou fanworks), I can only get some information out from translations, though it appears at least one of the members of the group was/is involved in Silver Forest. Anyway, this group appears to have disbanded back in 2011. I'm just posting this thread to hopefully bring more attention to them and to see if anyone can dig up more info about them (though nearly all sources on them I could find appear to be dead).
Last edited:

