• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

AMA!!!! :D

Haven Steel Works

The Rose Idol
Staff member
i might not have been here for long but its nice to know who ur talking to right?
so heres a AMA about me!!!

i dont have any rules so ask whatever comes to mind

 
Heya, I got a few questions for ya.

- Favorite Fangame?

- Best soup?

- Favorite season?
My favorite touhou fangame is probably either Reimus Awesome Holiday or Mystia's Izakaya. I like RAH's humor and Mystia's cooking mechanics, I haven't finished either though but they're pretty good so far.

Cereal. Cereal is a soup.

Winter, I hate the heat and getting rained on is a terrible feeling.
 

- Favorite things about Touhou? 

- Hobbies you like? 

- What music you enjoy? 
The girls (obviously), and the music, I haven't heard anything like it, the fighting games' music are one of my favorites. My favorite game with the best music has got to be 13.5 or 11.

I don't have any hobbies yet, i'm still searching, though i'm getting into writing stories, kinda.

Other than Touhou, I gotta say vaporwave, chiptune and other things. My favorite artists are MoriMori Atsushi, his music goes hard and Desired.

You said before that you don't know your favorite character yet. Could you at least think of a top few favorites?

Also if you're not sure, you can always do the Touhou Sorter at https://tohosort.frelia.my/
Just did it, you can see the result here.

 
Are you as bubbly as your smiling Orin as of this post?

 
do u like waffles? pancakes? french toast?

do do dodo can't wait to get a mouthful

 
Back
Top