• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

All question mark prompt and buttons

Hey everyone, I have tried to launch touhou 10 recently and i got this weird pop-up where every text are question mark, I assume it was trying to display another language but failed, What is it supposed to say and what button do i click?Screenshot_2.webp
 
I forgor. But based on information I acquired from other Touhou games, that might have to do with fullscreening the game (the window looks similar), and the checkmark might be "ask every time." But I don't even see a resolution choice, so maybe not. You could install Japanese fonts on your system to hopefully get a readable output to make sure what it says. Or just click an option and see what happens lol. Game will probably just start. Though watch out, the game might be very loud until you decrease its volume.
 
Back
Top