Idioms21
A Smart Kuranta
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/123291281
Just wanted to share this fan-made manga I found though it is untranslated. Even though I don't understand a single word the art on its own is so expressive with how funny and badass it can get and the Meiling Vs. Tenshi fight is just so awesome. I love the part where Tenshi was still standing after getting her shit kicked in and just grabbed her hat mid-air and puts it back on.
View attachment 5325
Though I did find an english translated version though its only the physical version is being sold. I'll get my hands on it one of these days (I'm broke).
Just wanted to share this fan-made manga I found though it is untranslated. Even though I don't understand a single word the art on its own is so expressive with how funny and badass it can get and the Meiling Vs. Tenshi fight is just so awesome. I love the part where Tenshi was still standing after getting her shit kicked in and just grabbed her hat mid-air and puts it back on.
View attachment 5325
Though I did find an english translated version though its only the physical version is being sold. I'll get my hands on it one of these days (I'm broke).

