Macbeth
Onshi
Hey bros hows life. im alright, work cool but video game funner what can i say. Morgue work can take a toll on you cuz it work and not video game. idk if i said this once but I really just wanna play video game. One time when I was a kid, I had a conversation with one of my family members. My family members asked me what I wanna do when I grow up, I said I wanna follow my passion. He then proceeded to ask me after my response what my passion was - I was quiet, I didnt really know what my passion was but as a 13 yo kid the only thing I could answer was something like video games or eminem music. That person then scoffed and said, "my passion in life is scratching my balls". I was astounded, that is when i realized my higher calling is to do nothing and vc and stare at the wall. This is why we gotta work hard, so we can use that work to accrue wealth that can be used in turn for time to play vidya and sleep and argue with harvesting on vc about Bone marrow transplants for 5 hours straight. ok enough abt my life now time to talk about nw
NA/SA NEWS
Well bros I wud say last Saturday the EVENT WAS BOOMING!!!!! We hit over 100 ppl again! I gotta say I was surprised we got so many dudes on for the event because the truth is that I forgot to get people on for the event until the last minute basically, I was too busy doing nothing and realized that I totally forgot to do it. However, despite the ineptitude on my part, it was a total success! "buddy that nuts!!" says Harvesting_Season when I asked him for his response. Fred wrote that he regrets missing it, fred was unable to play cuz he was too busy hitting ppl with his bike lock. Selic says that 61e cav need to step their game up cuz they lost to the roblox regiment. Gray has nothing else to say but "easy for the OGs".
I was pretty happy with how well the 61e did last saturday as well, the line infantry was pretty disciplined and I gotta say that Sarsfield has been doing a great job with being the boss of the line while I am busy getting the event working. Sarsfield has really been stepping it up since the schism and making sure that 61e stays strong and booming. All the credit to him and honor to the ncos cuz if it werent for them 61e would not be in the state of booming it is now.
For other good news, I got another regiment to sign up for the NA event so hopefully we will get even stronger attendance, but honestly, as long as we can consistently pull 100+ dudes per event im pretty happy. I think events in general, the cutoff to an "active" event for most people is just if the event has over 100 people, so all we gotta do is focus to make sure we got enough dudes as we have now. Thankfully soon itll be chinese new year as well after break so when that happens we will be able to call in the chinese bros for help to help make sure we can do what we gotta do. I'd like to extend a thanks to all the regs that took part at the event and to the pubs as well- TY!!
EU NEWS
Im very glad to say that it looks like Kierans event is really doing well and it looks like its back to being the big boss event every saturday. I gotta give kudos to Kieran for running a rly good event that is still doing so well to this day. Kieran has been really helping the 61e as of recentyl so I really cant thank the 19th enough for their commitment to be such good bros. Furthermore, as someone who prefers linebattles over RLBs, there rly isnt any other gud event to go besides the 19th sat since everything else is gosh darn RLBs. Dont get the wrong idea, I dont hate RLBs or anything, but I think there should still be at least a couple linebattles in an event, it cant all be RLBS!. to be honest, I think there are just way too many RLBs. I understand why people like to play it because for them its a breath of fresh air, but damn dude I cant believe ppl wanna do it for every event.
For some other news in EU, the NWRP campaign will be starting again soon so we will be taking part in that campaign. I am curious to see how it goes since we didnt go to the campaign that happened 1/2 years ago. We havent been to a campaign since the ERB campaign where we fought the great siego de sao paulo. damn, that was a crazy siego.... I wonder if we will be see anything crazier at the campaign. Oh yeah forgot to mention, the campaign starts next year January.
AS/OC NEWS
Its been all mainly chill right now in the AS/OC side. However it seems in the mainland there have been some grumblings with who should host the event on the mainland side. For those who dont know, the agreement is that the Saturday event is hosted once a week in HK by us/36th and then by what we call the "mainlanders" which is just the conventional Chinese commmunity. These events are primarily done by the 64th. However, it seems that the 74th have begun to want to host the events over them though I cannot say why this is happening. My guess is because the 74th figured out how to get the RLB script to work. For those from NA that do not know shit about the Chinese community, the 74th is where Lawbringer has moved too (he has expatriated to China). Although I know that the 64th have been rly adamant about wanting to host their own event so we will what that means for the future in the mainland.
OTHER NEWS:
FRED HAS FINISHED HIS FINALS SAY CONGRATS TO HIM PLS!!!
JOHN SEMEN DOES NOT NEED SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANADIAN BACON IS BACK AND HE IS NOW WORKING AT A FARM.
CANADIAN BACON IS GOING TO BUY A BUNK BED
CANADIAN BACON's GENERATOR HAS BROKEN
TODAY IS 10KFC BUCKET TUESDAY
Microsoft has banned brado from minecraft for 6 days
Selics internet sucks again
Abdullah is now a famed roblox cavalry warrior
Franco is almost done with his Black Panther essay
HOI4 STILL SUCKS!!!
ok thats all i gotta say see u later bros
If I dont make another post by christmas HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
NA/SA NEWS
Well bros I wud say last Saturday the EVENT WAS BOOMING!!!!! We hit over 100 ppl again! I gotta say I was surprised we got so many dudes on for the event because the truth is that I forgot to get people on for the event until the last minute basically, I was too busy doing nothing and realized that I totally forgot to do it. However, despite the ineptitude on my part, it was a total success! "buddy that nuts!!" says Harvesting_Season when I asked him for his response. Fred wrote that he regrets missing it, fred was unable to play cuz he was too busy hitting ppl with his bike lock. Selic says that 61e cav need to step their game up cuz they lost to the roblox regiment. Gray has nothing else to say but "easy for the OGs".
I was pretty happy with how well the 61e did last saturday as well, the line infantry was pretty disciplined and I gotta say that Sarsfield has been doing a great job with being the boss of the line while I am busy getting the event working. Sarsfield has really been stepping it up since the schism and making sure that 61e stays strong and booming. All the credit to him and honor to the ncos cuz if it werent for them 61e would not be in the state of booming it is now.
For other good news, I got another regiment to sign up for the NA event so hopefully we will get even stronger attendance, but honestly, as long as we can consistently pull 100+ dudes per event im pretty happy. I think events in general, the cutoff to an "active" event for most people is just if the event has over 100 people, so all we gotta do is focus to make sure we got enough dudes as we have now. Thankfully soon itll be chinese new year as well after break so when that happens we will be able to call in the chinese bros for help to help make sure we can do what we gotta do. I'd like to extend a thanks to all the regs that took part at the event and to the pubs as well- TY!!
EU NEWS
Im very glad to say that it looks like Kierans event is really doing well and it looks like its back to being the big boss event every saturday. I gotta give kudos to Kieran for running a rly good event that is still doing so well to this day. Kieran has been really helping the 61e as of recentyl so I really cant thank the 19th enough for their commitment to be such good bros. Furthermore, as someone who prefers linebattles over RLBs, there rly isnt any other gud event to go besides the 19th sat since everything else is gosh darn RLBs. Dont get the wrong idea, I dont hate RLBs or anything, but I think there should still be at least a couple linebattles in an event, it cant all be RLBS!. to be honest, I think there are just way too many RLBs. I understand why people like to play it because for them its a breath of fresh air, but damn dude I cant believe ppl wanna do it for every event.
For some other news in EU, the NWRP campaign will be starting again soon so we will be taking part in that campaign. I am curious to see how it goes since we didnt go to the campaign that happened 1/2 years ago. We havent been to a campaign since the ERB campaign where we fought the great siego de sao paulo. damn, that was a crazy siego.... I wonder if we will be see anything crazier at the campaign. Oh yeah forgot to mention, the campaign starts next year January.
AS/OC NEWS
Its been all mainly chill right now in the AS/OC side. However it seems in the mainland there have been some grumblings with who should host the event on the mainland side. For those who dont know, the agreement is that the Saturday event is hosted once a week in HK by us/36th and then by what we call the "mainlanders" which is just the conventional Chinese commmunity. These events are primarily done by the 64th. However, it seems that the 74th have begun to want to host the events over them though I cannot say why this is happening. My guess is because the 74th figured out how to get the RLB script to work. For those from NA that do not know shit about the Chinese community, the 74th is where Lawbringer has moved too (he has expatriated to China). Although I know that the 64th have been rly adamant about wanting to host their own event so we will what that means for the future in the mainland.
OTHER NEWS:
FRED HAS FINISHED HIS FINALS SAY CONGRATS TO HIM PLS!!!
JOHN SEMEN DOES NOT NEED SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANADIAN BACON IS BACK AND HE IS NOW WORKING AT A FARM.
CANADIAN BACON IS GOING TO BUY A BUNK BED
CANADIAN BACON's GENERATOR HAS BROKEN
TODAY IS 10KFC BUCKET TUESDAY
Microsoft has banned brado from minecraft for 6 days
Selics internet sucks again
Abdullah is now a famed roblox cavalry warrior
Franco is almost done with his Black Panther essay
HOI4 STILL SUCKS!!!
ok thats all i gotta say see u later bros
If I dont make another post by christmas HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER YOU CELEBRATE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Last edited by a moderator: