• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by sloppysilp

  1. sloppysilp

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

    Well, I've played the original a long time ago (didn't clear). Ive 1cc'd two of the pc-98 games and i don't remember it being this hard. To be honest I've only played the new classic with a controller so that might be the issue (people say that micrododging with a controller is harder)
  2. sloppysilp

    How to not be trash at deathbombing?

    Play the game as normal, but the dirst ting you do when you see the you died/you're about to die is MASHING THAT SPACEBAR (or whatever you have bomb set to, i play on a controller)
  3. sloppysilp

    Need help for downloading touhou on Mac

    Oh well, I've never used wine on a mac, but is it possible that you are using a wrong file? I would first use a known good exe to actually find out if wine works and then i would use an exe that im not sure about. (Like i would first try something like gimp's exe and only then i would try touhou)
  4. sloppysilp

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

    Also is it just me or is the remake much harder than the original? I feel like some of the patterns are pure bs
  5. sloppysilp

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

    I REALL hope that the first game [hrtp] will get a remake like this
  6. sloppysilp

    Burned myself a cd. So very cool.

    Because of linux and me not being a great computer guy i accidentally brick my install once in a while so i decided to burn a cd and print out that cover so i can listen to music even when i am offilne without downloading it every toher week. Ive actually done several other ones, with YES and...
  7. sloppysilp

    Do you vote on toho-vote.info?

    I mean that was the japanese site right? Translating allat was a bloody nightmare
  8. sloppysilp

    Your favourite Touhou character to play as in any Touhou game (including spin offs)?

    I geniunely think marisa is the most fun, but hell no, i don't play her, she moves to fast and i play on a controller, so that makes micrododging pure hell.
  9. sloppysilp

    Joining the Moriya Shrine Matrix Guide

    opsec level: moriya shrine
Back
Top