• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by kanedafanatic

  1. kanedafanatic

    unpopular preference but, Reimu would look much cooler if: - PC-98 Reimu's hair is kept...

    unpopular preference but, Reimu would look much cooler if: - PC-98 Reimu's hair is kept (Windows hair color). - Change her current lower half to her hakama/sandals combo like in her PC-98 variant. - Keep the upper half the same as Windows Reimu (ribbon, hair tubes and shit).
  2. kanedafanatic

    MORIYA SHRINE Community art event #2

    As much as I'd like to draw, I think I have an issue of tunnel vision. Guess I can open up about it here. I'm aware that nobody asked for no one to draw the Mona Lisa, yet the discrepancy between my mind's ideal and my skills is so large that it feels impossible. I want to do something actually...
  3. kanedafanatic

    How did you even meet Touhou?

    Told it many times but I guess I got time to waste to add more info: Basically: > COVID pandemic, during a time where Yakuza 0 blew up in popularity, there was a resurgence in Bad Apple memes too. > Watched the music video, found it nice. I am now TIRED of this song, this shit drains my mood...
  4. kanedafanatic

    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind is a overrated song.

    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind is a overrated song.
  5. kanedafanatic

    Touhou reference spotted

    Shitty joke's the fact that Hyperdimension Neptunia is a core part of this old lolcow's delusions. As @erlking pointed out, she truly believes she's the "CPU Goddess Blue Heart" of the realm. Among other things, Christine also believe she's Jesus incarnate.
  6. kanedafanatic

    Touhou reference spotted

    Might as well talk about banking and credits cards too: I used to fear credit quite a lot. While I have a debit card, the fear of paying back what I owe was huge and also the idea of such a card didn't make sense to me and my choices. I'd build up capital, divide my money into specific accounts...
  7. kanedafanatic

    Assistance required for a newbie in MIDI composition

    I've recently had an interest in MIDI sequencing/composition for an upcoming project of mine. It's a really big one but, something I want to happen and I'm willing to spend as much time as needed to at least make a solid proof of concept. For that, I am learning MIDI composition. I am a...
  8. kanedafanatic

    MORIYA SHRINE Community art event #2

    Rather, I seem to have an idea of what to draw but, the throughput between my hands and my mind is so wide that it feels impossible. Truly, one of the methods for that is to practice drawing and understand what you are doing but, still.
  9. kanedafanatic

    MORIYA SHRINE Community art event #2

    I really don't know what to draw. At the same time, I thinking way too hard about this; I thought of even returning onto actual art to draft and upgrade my art skills (fake it 'til you make it, y'know?). Well, I mean, I got until the second third of November so... maybe I'll have figured out...
  10. kanedafanatic

    I don't have the skill yet, sadly. fuck.

    I don't have the skill yet, sadly. fuck.
  11. kanedafanatic

    ever since I mentioned G-funk in a thread, I had a stupid-ass mash-up idea in mind. I'll see if...

    ever since I mentioned G-funk in a thread, I had a stupid-ass mash-up idea in mind. I'll see if this actually works and if it does, I'll publish it on the music thread for shits and gigs (and dope shit too, probably)
  12. kanedafanatic

    Share music you like

    I was talking in this thread: https://moriyashrine.org/threads/touhou-musics-that-makes-you-cry-and-why.3382/ and then I mentioned G-funk. I said "Rural Makai City Esoteria has some funk inspiration" Maybe not the exact phrasing but, anywho. Am I the only one who's been jamming hard to this?
  13. kanedafanatic

    Touhou musics that makes you cry and why

    fuck, I just realized that the song I gave for the MoF example was the wrong: there you go
  14. kanedafanatic

    Are there any girls in the Touhou community?

    For now, I guess it remains a bit of a mystery. However, that does help to put into perspective.
  15. kanedafanatic

    Touhou musics that makes you cry and why

    While the G-funk association was kinda random, I can confirm Rural Makai City Esoteria has some funk inspiration in there. Happens to be I fw funk, so I ain't complaining. Plus, Jazz Fusion (T-SQUARE, NANIWA EXPRESS, CASIOPEA, Masayoshi Takanaka, Mahavishnu Orchestra and so on) has some roots...
Back
Top