• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by Gou the frog

  1. Gou the frog

    You did return, didn't you?

    You did return, didn't you?
  2. Gou the frog

    I was really different years ago. Hehe, I'm glad to have found this community. That's all

    I was really different years ago. Hehe, I'm glad to have found this community. That's all
  3. Gou the frog

    Official Departure of the frog

    Hey, It is this lad, Gou. Some may know me and well, to the ones that know me I have something to apologize for being immature, to leave you lads, Busk, Von, and Soda, and Issac if you are still here. I really do have lots of fond memories with you lads. I really treasure and cherish all the...
  4. Gou the frog

    Touhou Project, but if it came out 20 years later...

    So, if Touhou (I assume starting from EosD) was released in 2022, it would be quite niche and would go under the radar for people only to find it after months or so. Having said that, there's a slight chance Touhou might go mainstream after enough people play it. Then, the popularity fades away...
  5. Gou the frog

    Raiders of the Lost Remix Tournament

    Finally, got cured of my procrastination. I'm really sorry that I make tourny a drag. (Shoot, now I remember that I have to give my final statement in the pervious one)  KISIDA KYODAN & THE AKEBOSI ROCKETS - Beautiful Diver: I'm really loving the starting beat. Honestly, I happened to...
  6. Gou the frog

    Raiders of the Lost Remix Tournament

    Lad count me in. 
  7. Gou the frog

    The time has come: CountVonNumenor is talking about KKHTA...

    Don't really know about this. Maybe some will survive. Although unlikely since most of them will be nerfed in the grand scheme of things. Still, where is the cast of Pc98? Thanks for the welcome lad.
  8. Gou the frog

    The time has come: CountVonNumenor is talking about KKHTA...

    Dojayaaaa~ (Catchphrase by Funny Valentine From JoJo Part 8) I got this chart from reddit showing everyone status post KKHTA. I hope it will help although I'm not sure how accurate it will be. Original Thread: Here is the chart Characters in KKHTA - Google Sheets
  9. Gou the frog

    I am slowly losing it

    Having seen this post, I have got a ton of things to say to you lad. Even though, I don't have a lot of experience in life. I truly hope that I could be of assistance. First off, I have always said this, and I will say this again, you're a brother to me. Optimistic, Honest and always tries to...
  10. Gou the frog

    Musical Discoveries in Touhou Fandom

    It's about time I came back to posting music here. Please notw that there will be a variety of genres. As for the quality, have a look. Spoiler
  11. Gou the frog

    Meanwhile, in a parallel universe...

    Yeah, they are very unique. Must be because one of the main characters got a big hat with eye like shape in it. Tsubaku something. Funnily enough, I just remember her name like some sort of bird.  Indeed, Len'en is very interesting. Now we have three parallel universes: Touhou, Seihou and Len'en.
  12. Gou the frog

    So, the results of the Touhou Popularity Poll 2022 are up...

    I can proudly say that Meiling is still here in the vast top 25th. Although, the cast from 16th onwards to 18th is appeared to be missing.  I don't really know how I feel about her taking most of the categories. Maybe I'm slaty that EoSD is overshadowing the other titles but perhaps, I'm proud...
  13. Gou the frog

    Does your country have a Touhou community?

    Indeed, it can get tiresome at times. I still don't have a facebook account since I'm tired of the lads at school trying to message me about anything they came across. Oh, for discord, I have only seen a friend use it at a tuition.  For starters, most of them ae like that. Although, I wasn't...
  14. Gou the frog

    Touhou Music Theory

    Indeed, it does sound like Virus but I have my own guess that it's based on Sonata No. 8 Pathetique, the third movement.  Spoiler Perfect Memento in Strick Sense Page 75-76 
  15. The Day Of Might.png

    The Day Of Might.png

    Hey, guess what day it is? It's of course Clownpiece Day. Anyways, enjoy the holiday of the might but afraid to say that I won't be joining in. Regerds, have a good time lads.
Back
Top