• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by Deliverer8099

  1. Deliverer8099

    Switched to Linux, need help with thcrap or whatever's currently in use

    Not long ago, I wrote down here how I run the games with Bottles. But for Lutris (and I'm also kinda assuming a system installation rather than Flatpak), the main things I would look out for are: 1. Setting the Locale to Japanese in the Lutris game configuration. 2. Probably not using standard...
  2. Deliverer8099

    Switched to Linux, need help with thcrap or whatever's currently in use

    I believe most of the games come pre-patched with thcrap (and perhaps vpatch), but it isn't necessary to use them. The thpatch-en exe can be ran to run the game with English patches and perhaps vpatch, but vpatch.exe can be run by itself to play the game without thcrap but with vpatch. There's...
  3. Deliverer8099

    Does anyone knows how to make thcrap work on linux?

    In my own case, I think all I need to do is get Bottles from Flathub, make a gaming Bottle, go to its bottle directory in my file manager and move the game files into a directory in the c_drive (in my case, and to give an example...
  4. Deliverer8099

    Touhou Troubleshooting (Mainline+Spinoff)

    Have you tried Japanese locale?
  5. Deliverer8099

    Touhou Troubleshooting (Mainline+Spinoff)

    I don't really know what the issue is, but could you try redownloading one of the games? At first, try running it without any modifications to see if it works like that. I also know that thcrap has some logs in its folder, so you might or might not find some useful information there. I'm...
  6. Deliverer8099

    Touhou 20: Kinjoukyou - Fossilized Wonders

    I'd think it's most likely from the English patch.
  7. Deliverer8099

    Touhou Troubleshooting (Mainline+Spinoff)

    Some ideas I have that you may or may not have tried, though I'm doubtful about these fixing it: Trying DXVK/d3d8to9 Running sfc /scannow in an admin cmd/powershell Maybe you need to reinstall the relevant Visual c++ redistributable? Re-extracting the game from the zip and trying that.
  8. Deliverer8099

    We have a Matrix server!

    There was a kind of wave, with Discord giving worse standings to some users (I guess worse standings can come with some restrictions/repercussions?). I myself am unsure if things are calmer now, but I haven't heard anyone mention getting a worse standing in a while.
  9. Deliverer8099

    Touhou Troubleshooting (Mainline+Spinoff)

    I think there's a th07 custom (thpatch-en).exe you can run that will work, with a translation. As for the original Japanese text itself (the question marks), I think those should probably show up normally if you emulate or get Japanese locale. You might also need Japanese fonts if you were to...
  10. Deliverer8099

    We have a Matrix server!

    Briefly put, you could join it from this link if you'd like: https://matrix.to/#/#moriyashrine:eientei.org Less briefly put, there's a more in-depth guide on joining here! https://moriyashrine.org/threads/joining-the-moriya-shrine-matrix-guide.3392/
  11. Deliverer8099

    Joining the Moriya Shrine Matrix Guide

    Greetings, Moriya peeps. This post is to talk about our Matrix server and how to join it. I'll briefly go over the Matrix protocol, choosing a client, creating an account, and joining the Moriya Matrix server. 1. The Matrix protocol. Matrix is an open source protocol, and used for federated...
  12. Deliverer8099

    Can't launch Touhou 6 anymore

    I think applying d3d8to9 or DXVK might fix it? Trying to play in windowed mode might also work.
  13. Deliverer8099

    Touhou Soccer Moushuuden

    I've been able to run it, though the game would stutter somewhat badly. I haven't ran it in a while, but if I had to guess a little, I was using the Bottles Flatpak, most likely with either Soda 9.0-1, or a Kron4ek-staging-tkg Wine (probably an early 11 version, or latter 10, just in case...
  14. Deliverer8099

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

    Did you perhaps get th06c.zip rather than th06nc.7z?
  15. Deliverer8099

    Touhou Troubleshooting (Mainline+Spinoff)

    I don't know why thcrap doesn't wanna work, but you could try re-extracting the game from the zip and seeing if that works. Alternatively, perhaps you could try to reinstall thcrap for the game, if you could figure that out (IIRC just gotta replace the thcrap folder with the new one, remove the...
Back
Top