• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by War

  1. War

    How to not be trash at deathbombing?

    This. Whenever I deathbomb, it's on accident. Literally the only benefit is that it feels good, and in Imperishable Night it's straight up a detriment because it uses two.
  2. War

    Magic team felt miserable to play in th08 (skill issue?)

    Idk man, I've abused the absurd damage of the malice cannon to great effect.
  3. War

    What is deadname?

    What is deadname?
  4. War

    Share music you like

    My morning routine is a zyn and this album
  5. War

    How did you even meet Touhou?

    I got into it all the way back in 2017, listening to music remixes on YouTube. Thought the music was nifty and the girls were cute. Wanted to know what anime they were from. Rest is history I guess. I owe too much of my life to this fuckass series.
  6. War

    Contingency plans for the Touhou characters

    The sad thing is that this would be a very interesting thread if Touhou character abilities weren't so incredibly vague. It isn't even explicitly stated what they do most of the time, let alone their limitations and weaknesses.
  7. War

    Are there any girls in the Touhou community?

    Yes, I am a girl and have been into Touhou for a very long time! Currently looking for a boyfriend, you can contact me through here: https://www.cia.gov/contact-cia/
Back
Top