• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by soru

  1. S

    i just 1cced touhou 10

    i just 1cced touhou 10
  2. S

    why do people seem to dislike zun's art?

    While the art can be charming, I think zun's art is generally bad. Some of his art is better than others but I would say the majority is objectively bad, especially compared to other anime style games. For some reason, zun is very good at designing characters but not at drawing them, so that's...
  3. S

    fumofumo

    fumofumo
  4. S

    Being a Touhou fan from a country that doesn't have any

    Honestly, as someone born and raised in Canada, I know a bunch of people who are into Touhou here, especially since I live in a pretty major city with anime-related events happening here quite a lot, but I do really feel bad for people who don't have that. I've got a bunch of online friends from...
Back
Top