I wasnt expecting a big comment like this thanks bro! You know how to review asf. Its fucking cool the 1:23 ~ 1:36, adding more elements and reforcing the power of that part.
Hi people, first time posting here. This is interesting cuz have times that the music is just hitting hard or being beautiful along with the bossfight or stage. I normally cry with OSTs of other games like Persona, and Touhou is included.
The one that always makes me cry or at least fill my eyes...
I play rhythm games since i was 9, mostly Cytus, but in april 2025 i started to play Osu mania 4k, and jumped to Etterna a time latter. Was one of my favorite genres but i dont play anymore because i probably have carpal tunel so i cant do to much. It was a mix of things to get carpal tunel...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.