• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by SateriCat17

  1. SateriCat17

    [MEDIA] Obviously not a Touhou song, but still a song I adore regardless. Though, something I...

    Obviously not a Touhou song, but still a song I adore regardless. Though, something I will say is that I've almost always imagined this song played over the marching army of some sort of evil empire. Well, I think much of that image has to do with the Voegouta Empire from my Story.
  2. SateriCat17

    Drawing but my dumb ass can't drawi in the center of the paper...

    I think you did pretty good with it. Yeah, maybe her eyes and hair look a bit wonky, but from a distance it actually looks alright. And tbh, I really like this artstyle for Marisa. It looks neat!
  3. SateriCat17

    Help! Storing my vinyl is becoming a problem.

    Do you have any room for a bookshelf somewhere? My family has probably a hundred or so old vinyl records stored in a couple bookshelves at the base of the stairs in our house.
  4. SateriCat17

    Are there any girls in the Touhou community?

    It is very sad that most Stage 1 bosses don't often get nearly enough attention they deserve. Take Letty as another example. She's one of my favorite Touhou characters, but she's very obscure...
  5. SateriCat17

    [MEDIA] I found this album a few weeks ago. All of the music in it sound pretty good.

    I found this album a few weeks ago. All of the music in it sound pretty good.
  6. SateriCat17

    Are there any girls in the Touhou community?

    Wakasagihime is a very underrated character. She's probably one of the more obscure Touhou characters overall. I think it's also pretty interesting how she's based on a Japanese mermaid rather than a western-style mermaid.
  7. SateriCat17

    Favourite Trio?

    My favorite trios are those two as well (I've been especially interested in the Three Fairies recently). As for any others, I'd have to think more. Well, there'll probably be someone else who would mention any I'm forgetting.
  8. SateriCat17

    [MEDIA] Probably one of my favorite Bad Apple remixes. Also, funny story about the artwork in...

    Probably one of my favorite Bad Apple remixes. Also, funny story about the artwork in the video. It's by a guy on DeviantArt named JustV23, and I first came across him several years ago when I stumbled across his space art (which I still consider among the best space artwork I've come across so...
  9. SateriCat17

    [WIP] Pocket Mate — a mobile pet game where Touhou characters live on your phone

    Would you be able to add Letty, Orin, and maybe the Three Fairies (Sunny, Luna, and Star) to the mix? Also, I love this idea! I've seen one (and I had it before) for a desktop version of this sort of thing, so a mobile one would be pretty cool!
  10. SateriCat17

    How did you even meet Touhou?

    I found out about Undertale because of it's music through an old Minecraft YouTuber named MagmaMusen. Though, I've never been interested in any of Toby Fox's works besides a brief period where I watched some Undertale no commentary gameplay videos probably around 8 or 9 years ago. Anyway, what...
  11. SateriCat17

    Today is my Daddy's birthday! He's 63 today!

    Today is my Daddy's birthday! He's 63 today!
  12. SateriCat17

    Your favourite Touhou character to play as in any Touhou game (including spin offs)?

    Sakuya and Youmu are both pretty interesting to play as (though Youmu can be pretty hard, especially in TD and WBaWC). If you're counting any playable character in the danmaku Touhou games, then I'd also include Orin in UDoALG. She's still practically my "main" in that game.
  13. Alice and the Three Fairies Taking A Nap by Oudonxxx

    Alice and the Three Fairies Taking A Nap by Oudonxxx

    So cute! Makes you want to sleep alongside them or to at least give them a blanket to sleep with! :D
  14. SateriCat17

    Touhou reference spotted

    Not really sure I can for now, as I'm still trying to wake up.
Back
Top