• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by SakuMariTruther

  1. SakuMariTruther

    Life. [ATTACH]

    Life.
  2. SakuMariTruther

    It wasn't actually a new artwork, it was a translation of an artwork made back in 2017. [ATTACH]

    It wasn't actually a new artwork, it was a translation of an artwork made back in 2017.
  3. SakuMariTruther

    MY GOAT (Souta) DROPPED A NEW PIECE OF SAKUMARI ART RRAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH [ATTACH]

    MY GOAT (Souta) DROPPED A NEW PIECE OF SAKUMARI ART RRAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH
  4. SakuMariTruther

    One day

    One day
  5. SakuMariTruther

    I hope Santa puts some SakuMari fanfics under my tree !!!

    I hope Santa puts some SakuMari fanfics under my tree !!!
  6. SakuMariTruther

    200% confirmation for Mima in the next Touhou game. She just broke into my house (again) and...

    200% confirmation for Mima in the next Touhou game. She just broke into my house (again) and robbed me of my fridge. Guess I have to beg for donations now. (Recreation)
  7. SakuMariTruther

    Some random person from 14 years ago that I've never met, just as reliable as ZUN's word...

    Some random person from 14 years ago that I've never met, just as reliable as ZUN's word!! Perfect """evidence""".
  8. SakuMariTruther

    Perchance

    Perchance
  9. SakuMariTruther

    I can feel it.

    I can feel it.
  10. SakuMariTruther

    I had to chop so many words from my mini-rant just to fit the 1040 character limit [ATTACH]

    I had to chop so many words from my mini-rant just to fit the 1040 character limit
  11. SakuMariTruther

    Here's why I absolutely adore SakuMari!! To begin with, in the endings of EoSD, we see Sakuya...

    Here's why I absolutely adore SakuMari!! To begin with, in the endings of EoSD, we see Sakuya generally being very friendly with Marisa. (Maybe even too friendly when she's just a book-stealing magician... Hell!! Seen below) And it makes me think "Hey, maybe she actually took a liking to her"...
  12. SakuMariTruther

    The SakuMari Agenda shall endure. [ATTACH]

    The SakuMari Agenda shall endure.
  13. SakuMariTruther

    I'm running out of SakuMarium

    I'm running out of SakuMarium
  14. SakuMariTruther

    How it feels hardly getting any new content for your niche ship (Even though Sakuya and Marisa...

    How it feels hardly getting any new content for your niche ship (Even though Sakuya and Marisa make a cool pair!!!)
  15. SakuMariTruther

    Mima AND SakuMari confirmed to appear in Touhou 21. Source: Zun is my distant uncle, closest...

    Mima AND SakuMari confirmed to appear in Touhou 21. Source: Zun is my distant uncle, closest connection being my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather. It's true, just trust me, I had some revelations in a dream, Mima broke into my house.
Back
Top