• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by Retron

  1. Retron's Hot Garbage

    Retron's Hot Garbage

    Digital data that has been arranged into viewable images
  2. ReimuFuckingDies.webp.jpg

    ReimuFuckingDies.webp.jpg

    Artist: Ohasi on Danbooru
  3. Retron

    Happy Cirno Day

    I can't tell if I got worse at drawing or not
  4. Retron

    Thoughts On Medicine Melancholy?

    She's not a character I've seen brought up pretty often, though I wouldn't call her obscure in a sense that a majority of the touhou fanbase wouldn't know her. I would say she's more of somebody who simply exists. People know she's there, but she doesn't get much attention. For a really obscure...
  5. Retron

    Which Touhou Character have the worst job ever?

    Komachi, I feel. Do you like getting nagged? How about 24/7?
  6. Retron

    are there any fangames about hifuu club

    This is a very easy chance to self promo— but my game doesn't really have anything to do with the hifuu club besides Renko. So instead, have this: https://fmkr-project.itch.io/kisen I never finished it though
  7. Retron

    Comment by 'Retron' in media 'Reimu Reimu and Reimu.jpg'

    From carefree to smug to just done with life.
  8. Retron

    You should all read Tsukimizu's work. This is not a suggestion this is a threat.

    I think we're thinking about two very different people... Edit: Nevermind. After a bit more research, I stand corrected. VERY CORRECTED. Jeez. I did not need to know that information. Though, you still should read Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Shimeji Simulation and Flan Wants to Die. It's good.
  9. Retron

    Reimu is actually a cat

    :Reimu::Reimu::Reimu:
  10. Retron

    You should all read Tsukimizu's work. This is not a suggestion this is a threat.

    They also made Flan wants to die, so that's the touhou connection.
  11. Retron

    Traditional art ^_^

    Those hands and body proportions are insanely good, what the hell.
  12. Retron

    Hifuu Club Lost Orange Memories: Post Mortem

    So if you didn't know, a few days ago, Touhou Station Jam 2026 was held. In short, this event involved you making a game in 5 days, in which ZUN and Beat Mario themselves would have a chance to play your game. It's been a few days since the jam ended, so I've decided to dump all my thoughts on...
  13. Retron

    How do I make a touhou fangame/script?

    If you're making like a vanilla danmaku touhou game, any game engine would work really, at least imo. Pick whatever seems interesting you. You can mostly recreate basic player controllers or bullet patterns in any engine, given a bit of math or whatever.
Back
Top