• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by Nekoko

  1. Nekoko

    Going through (almost) every Touhou game in release order #1 - Highly Responsive to Prayers

    This game really is interesting but everything is so confusing about it especially the story, I feel like ZUN and the team just wanted to make a video game without paying extra attention to the story… the characters really looks cool but sadly, we never saw them again (expect Reimu and Mima)...
  2. Nekoko

    Cirno Spaghetti Lore??

    Aren’t those arts made by the same artist ?  btw I think that’s because she is often associated with Papyrus from Undertale, he loves spaghetti (and claiming that he is the strongest)
  3. Nekoko

    Alternate timelines of Touhou

    Yup they seems to still be around and they are making Touhou-like games O_O Check it out !! https://amusement-makers.org/catalog.php?id=23 I need to play it in order to have an idea of what Touhou would be like if ZUN was still with them. I remember in an interview that he said he wanted to...
  4. Nekoko

    Alternate timelines of Touhou

    Do you mean what if he has continued to work on Touhou with Amusment Makers ?    It would end up just like Touhou Lost Word and we would often see the popular characters in each games. Maybe there would be DLC as well ? Or maybe he would have worked on Touhou games with a whole new concept of...
  5. Nekoko

    Who has the best hat in Touhou?

    Kutaka’s little nest on her head seems nice to me, she can carry a cute little chicken with her all day and it’s quite unique :P Remilia’s hat isn’t a sleeping gear, it’s a mobcap/bonnet and was worn anywhere, btw it’s not really old-fashioned because it was reintroduced in 2000s fashion thanks...
  6. Nekoko

    And thus, @CountVonNumenor started the AMA trend…

    And thus, @CountVonNumenor started the AMA trend…
  7. Nekoko

    I'm curious, which characters introduced AFTER AoCF are you most hoping to see in Touhou 19 (not including Aunn, as she's already been confirmed)?

    Since the cast seems to be related to animal characters, I would loooove to see Ran or Tewi !!  Also I think ZUN will introduce a new character as he did in Touhou 9 with Aya and others  There will be an extra stage !! Look at the screen selection of Touhou 19, there is an "extra stage"...
  8. Nekoko

    hellooooo!!!~

    Hello and welcome on the forum !! Don’t hesitate to take a look at the topics which have been created or to create new ones about subjects you like :D
  9. Nekoko

    Touhou 19 Announced - Unfinished Dream of All Living Ghost.

    She kinda looks distorted ^^
  10. Nekoko

    Touhou 19 Announced - Unfinished Dream of All Living Ghost.

    Yeah you’re right, look at Marisa’s bow on her hat, it’s shaped like cat ears so once again it’ll be animal themed I would love too to see Alice in this game, we haven’t seen her as a playable character since 2009 :( 
  11. Nekoko

    Touhou 19 Announced - Unfinished Dream of All Living Ghost.

    There’s Nazrin !!  And it seems that a lot of characters will be available I’m so excited to discover what is Th19 cast of characters !! :D
  12. Nekoko

    gonna take a very long  break 😶

    gonna take a very long  break 😶
  13. Nekoko

    Am I a bad fan? What makes one a Touhou fan?

    I guess we all have the same "incident" in mind rn… it just depicts perfectly what we all said in this topic -_-
  14. Nekoko

    What is your favorite theme for this website?

    How do I change theme ?? ><
  15. Nekoko

    How does aging and ages work like in Touhou?

    First of all the design can help guessing the car of the character, like long dress are more likely to be worn by adult women rather than kids like, I can’t imagine Yukari as a 5 year old… the glove and all makes her design more suitable for a mature woman Then, the way they speak or if they...
Back
Top