• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by Lightningreed

  1. Lightningreed

    Lost Branch of Legend

    waiting for the update to get out of beta
  2. Lightningreed

    TOHOTOPIA

    i give fucking up
  3. Lightningreed

    TOHOTOPIA

    Lightningreed updated TOHOTOPIA with a new update entry: Oct 2 update Read the rest of this update entry...
  4. Lightningreed

    TOHOTOPIA

    Update is slow, I dont know why but it isn't uploading
  5. Lightningreed

    Is there any way to still play Touhou Danmaku Kagura on the phone?

    Nope, i do not have permission to send it, it'd be up to rainbow himself but i havent seen anything moving in a while
  6. Lightningreed

    Is there any way to still play Touhou Danmaku Kagura on the phone?

    I actually don't know how to bypass it and stuff since I don't make it, RainbowUnicorn did, and hes been out of contact for a great while. So it's mostly lost art right now, but it the server still seems largely operable, I'll give it a try if I have free time (probably never) as a proof of concept
  7. Lightningreed

    Is there any way to still play Touhou Danmaku Kagura on the phone?

    Huh didn't know he uploaded this. I have a fully functional game that he privately distributed to my phone. I forgot how to launch and am also not sure how to run it any longer, but I can confirm it still works. The save file is still defaulted though.
  8. Lightningreed

    Touhou Danmaku Kagura Phantasia Lost DLC 1-16

    you need all 3.
  9. Lightningreed

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

    there will be, just sub for updates if theres any
  10. Lightningreed

    Lost Branch of Legend

    Thats weird. I am trying to avoid reuploading the fix files since it's usually last resort, but i was literally playing last day using the files i uploaded (my computer got wiped inbetween) and there seem to have been no problem. Is there a steam_settings folder in LBoL_Data/Plugins/x86_64? If...
  11. Lightningreed

    Lost Branch of Legend

    So the game boots then crashes?
  12. Lightningreed

    永遠消失的幻想鄉 ~ The Disappearing of Gensokyo

    yes, but you need to modify the steam_api to use your original api and add creamapi to load the DLCs
  13. Lightningreed

    永遠消失的幻想鄉 ~ The Disappearing of Gensokyo

    check if the anti virus is deleting something
  14. Lightningreed

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

    7 dollars take it or leave it (or have somebody else contribute the music)
  15. Lightningreed

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

    atp it would be more surprising to see the game not have a virus lmao
Back
Top