• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by KopyKit

  1. KopyKit

    What do you all think of Reimu A (Homing Amulet) or similar shot types?

    I lowk suck at making sure I'm underneath the boss so I suck at playing Reimu B lol
  2. KopyKit

    Heres a file from the update blog i didnt post about lol heres the devlog

    Heres a file from the update blog i didnt post about lol heres the devlog
  3. KopyKit

    all these poor souls, project Fairy had a few issues, it'll be back at 3 PM Est

    all these poor souls, project Fairy had a few issues, it'll be back at 3 PM Est
  4. KopyKit

    I put in a request to add project fairy to moriya shrine, but until then if you want to download...

    I put in a request to add project fairy to moriya shrine, but until then if you want to download it you can use the itch page Project Fairy ~ Journey to Promised Land
  5. KopyKit

    Project Fairy ~ Journey to Promised Land

    Hey Everyone!! I wanted to let everyone Know that Project Fairy ~ Journey to Promised land Acts 1-3 Come out on Friday!! With it, I wanted to see if anybody is interested in it. Being a Shmup Heavily inspired from my time in the touhou community, playing the games and interacting with the...
  6. KopyKit

    I wanna announce for all the moriya shrine users that not only will project Fairy be releasing...

    I wanna announce for all the moriya shrine users that not only will project Fairy be releasing on May 15th, but it will also be released on Moriya shrine, as well as Itch.io
  7. KopyKit

    Heyyy Im making a touhou style Shmup game! The Itch page is live now if you want to read about...

    Heyyy Im making a touhou style Shmup game! The Itch page is live now if you want to read about it and or save it! I worked really hard on it, you can find it here Project Fairy ~ Journey to Promised Land
  8. KopyKit

    Wanting Suggestions For Touhou Fan Works (Games, Manga, Music, Books, Art, etc.) Which Focus On Fairies (NO NSFW)

    uhhh not touhou but I'm making a game about fairies called "Project Fairy ~ Journey to Promised Land" its releasing soon. if you want me to keep you updated I'd be more than happy
  9. KopyKit

    @j0depo this is commentary of our world

    @j0depo this is commentary of our world
  10. KopyKit

    Someone has to die in the next Touhou plot, who dies?

    Yukari finally dies of old age in touhou 21
  11. KopyKit

    idk if I'm gonna get banned for this but if you wanna play my weird fishing collectathon game...

    idk if I'm gonna get banned for this but if you wanna play my weird fishing collectathon game that I made for AP computer science, here it is Gone Fishin'
  12. KopyKit

    Is is possible to make rom hacks of touhou games?

    add Kanye to swr it would be so awesome and so cool
  13. KopyKit

    Touhou Airplane Seating Chart - Who Are You Sitting Next To?

    Probably 2, Ran would probably be pretty chill ngl and also the window seat is a strong plus
  14. KopyKit

    My School blocked everything on my chromebook, Touhou is too niche overseas for them to think to...

    My School blocked everything on my chromebook, Touhou is too niche overseas for them to think to block moriya shrine lmaooo
Back
Top