I did give a specific example, rape, which you deliberately avoided responding to and just cherry-picked your own black-and-white example. curious! if you want more "gray area" examples to prove the continuum between sexual and violent fantasies, I can supply them:
1. Vaginal sex with Chen...
what about violent rape fantasies on chen then? at what point along the vanilla to guro spectrum does it stop being le good "confirmation of beauty" and start being "psychopathy causing?"
how are you anti-ship with regards to people acting out torture fantasies on inanimate fumos but you're pro-ship with regards to people having paedo fantasies about Chen?
I'd sit at spot #5 because then I could talk with every LoLK's and okina and flandre and my favorite as clownpiece would be sitting right next to me that we could discuss skibidi toilet or minecraft and etc.
Yes! You need to come up with new fumo torture and destruction methods that no one has ever thought of before! How about driving over it with your car? Or giving it to a dog that loves destroying toys! Or maybe instead of deep frying, you could boil it!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.