• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by jack of all traits

  1. jack of all traits

    My Future Regarding Touhou

    That is great to hear!
  2. jack of all traits

    My Future Regarding Touhou

    oh ok How is the anime?
  3. jack of all traits

    My Future Regarding Touhou

    Thank you for being here and it is nice to have met you even though we didn't talk too much I'm not that active here But as life goes on we lose interest and we focus on other things change is just a part of life and it is scary And I hope we'll meet again see you on the flipside
  4. jack of all traits

    Happy birthday to your dad! Sorry for being late

    Happy birthday to your dad! Sorry for being late
  5. jack of all traits

    Thank you for liking my replay post!

    Thank you for liking my replay post!
  6. jack of all traits

    Touhou Koumakyou: New Classic - the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil 1CC on normal mode

    my fist try on the remake
  7. jack of all traits

    oh ok

    oh ok
  8. jack of all traits

    I forgot about that I still haven't beaten the first game I didn't know it used AI what parts...

    I forgot about that I still haven't beaten the first game I didn't know it used AI what parts have used AI was it the voices?
  9. jack of all traits

    I wonder if there is Touhou and Five Nights at Freddy's Content?

    I wonder if there is Touhou and Five Nights at Freddy's Content?
  10. jack of all traits

    oh wow!!

    oh wow!!
  11. jack of all traits

    Made a Touhou arrangement of "Flower Man" from Deltarune.

    This is really good I've been listening to this to a decent amount I think I have listened to it more than the original flower man
  12. jack of all traits

    oh?

    oh?
  13. jack of all traits

    fav ships?

    You made that gif? good job
Back
Top