• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by j0depo

  1. j0depo

    Posting my art

    whole new universes in these eyes 👁️
  2. j0depo

    man i wish i could find that Bustling Marketplace of Immemorial Marketeers. they got banging music

    man i wish i could find that Bustling Marketplace of Immemorial Marketeers. they got banging music
  3. j0depo

    love her too but she gotta stop obliterating me in PCB

    love her too but she gotta stop obliterating me in PCB
  4. j0depo

    Today is Pride Month

    The L in LGBTQ stands for Touhou
  5. j0depo

    gensokyo gaming

    gensokyo gaming
  6. j0depo

    TOHOTOPIA

    love polytopia, gotta find some time and money for this game
  7. j0depo

    pride month is soon....

    Might do a daily post here for it. Like, drop a game and its set of characters each day and y'all can discuss ships and yuri fanworks. If there's enough attention for it. yuri
  8. j0depo

    Favorite Touhous??

    I'm too indecisive to pick one Touhou song, but among my favorites are Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind, Last Occultism ~ Esoterecist of the Present World, Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle, and Illusionary Night ~ Ghostly Eyes. I've only played Touhou 7 so far, but I plan to play all of...
  9. j0depo

    What is your LEAST favourite drink

    not all sparkling water is bad, but when i tried La Croix it tasted like shitty metal (probably something with the can, but i aint ever trying it again). also expired milk.
  10. j0depo

    "this spell feels easier to dodge than before weird" -girl about to get her ass obliterated by...

    "this spell feels easier to dodge than before weird" -girl about to get her ass obliterated by said spell in 3 seconds
  11. j0depo

    I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE MAINLINE TOUHOU SERIES NOW GRAAAAHHHHHH

    I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THE MAINLINE TOUHOU SERIES NOW GRAAAAHHHHHH
  12. j0depo

    Touhou RP

    seems like its going well but i feel like youre really overlooking that the girl can just absorb light?? seems kinda red flag-ish idk
  13. j0depo

    fumo fumo ranking

    i think its the suits, they look so weird flat (especially asuka) and it constrains their necks really hard
  14. j0depo

    Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible ZIP Bomb

    Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible ZIP Bomb
  15. j0depo

    Some of the links still redirect to the Touhou website I'm so confused

    Some of the links still redirect to the Touhou website I'm so confused
Back
Top