• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by hirohitofanboy

  1. hirohitofanboy

    linux is really shitty with touhou

    linux is really shitty with touhou
  2. hirohitofanboy

    Are you guy still going to play future Touhou games after the Touhou 20 AI fiasco

    honestly it s fine he is working alone if ai can ease him a little and increase the quality it s fine
  3. hirohitofanboy

    Comfort Characters?

    I also tried to make my sister discover touhou because she is interested in Japanese anime in general , therefore I made watch me play touhou 10 and made her listen to some ost and musics but I didn't t convince her sadly , if you have any advice on that matter I will be taker because I think...
  4. hirohitofanboy

    Comfort Characters?

    yeah sorry I don t have english as my first language but thanks I am trying to improve
  5. hirohitofanboy

    Comfort Characters?

    honestly I love patchouli because I kinda love to read books and I kinda love the design she makes her look like a comforting caracther to me (first time posting kinda nervous )
  6. hirohitofanboy

    first tounsi patchouli glazer

    first tounsi patchouli glazer
Back
Top