I heard here and there stuff about Touhou but I didn't really know what that was but at some point I read someone comment under a post about best indie game music with Touhou, so that finally grabbed my interest and I searched up Touhou on YouTube, I didn't understand anything at first but after...
Oh wow I expected you to have gotten way more of them considering how active you are here, well anyway congrats!!! I don't really have much more to say here since I still have yet to play PCB
Yeah you're completely right that most people will still not touch the series but I'm just saying how it definitely has the potential to increase that crowd, plus it's finally coming out on consoles so that might play a role too
You gotta remember how computer illiterate most people are, searching for the Touhou games where they don't even pop up in search results might be enough of a problem and that's without talking about patching them or playing old games that didn't even release on Steam and you can't forget about...
I've only played 1-6 so those will be the coldest takes possible lol
-Favorite song
-A Sould as Red as a Ground Cherry (stage 1 EoSD)
At first I didn't like it but it has super grown on me
-Beloved Tomboyish Girl
Teto Territory!!!
-Favorite game
-EoSD
I really like LLS but yeah obv a Win game...
Neru and Wowaka's songs in general, I recommend Lost One's Weeping, Tokyo Teddy Bear and Rolling Girl, also not from those producers but I really like Dobuleganger (by KulfiQ) and Bring It On
I heard some stuff about Touhou here and there but I didn't really know what it was, I searched it up and then realized I wanted to get into shmups for a while now so I played it and stayed for because I liked the gameplay
I literally never read a book up until now, now I'm reading all the Limbus books so I won't be called a larper (already read the Yi Sang books, now I'm on The Stranger)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.