Version 1.0.4
Fixed an issue where repeatedly pressing the Start button could prevent the game from loading.
Added random holograms to the main menu for more visual variety.
Minor changes
Cleaned up corrupted font style resources, resulting in several major technical improvements:
Dramatically reduced file sizes
Significantly faster scene loading
Greatly reduced overall project size
Fixed a visual glitch related to fonts
Improved overall stability and consistency
Minor...
Don't worry, better late than never! 😄
About the Touhou subreddit, I actually tried posting there. I'm so bad at self-promotion that a user who liked the game ended up promoting it on their own initiative. I'm really grateful for that.
And regarding NitorInc, I hope the developers are doing...
v1.0.2
Fixed a bug where the Chimera could flee even when not illuminated by the flashlight.
Added a version indicator to the bottom-right corner of the main menu.
No problem! Moriya Shrine is the perfect place to connect with people who like this kind of stuff. I wonder if anyone has already finished the game. I'd like to see that..
Hey there! Regarding your first question: yes! I created it from scratch. I reused some assets from NitorInc and contacted the same composer who made the music for the NitorInc version. She even created a new track for this version—the main menu theme.
I'm really happy that you played it and...
About This File
Release Information
Type: One-shot 2D Action Game
Developer: Diegobnready
Publisher: Diegobnready
Release: 24/05/2026
Language: English
Description
Light of Torifune Shrine is a one-shot action scroller inspired by the Green Trojan Asteroid story from Touhou. The game takes...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.