• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by Deaf_Cucumber

  1. Deaf_Cucumber

    Your partner in life.

    also with that said, Kurodani :)
  2. Deaf_Cucumber

    Your partner in life.

    Bonnie wtf are you doing don't you have guards to stalk
  3. Deaf_Cucumber

    Kurodani my new fave I love a woman that can give me a disease

    Kurodani my new fave I love a woman that can give me a disease
  4. Deaf_Cucumber

    wasn't gonna drink today but I'm missin Mima like a mf ;(

    wasn't gonna drink today but I'm missin Mima like a mf ;(
  5. Deaf_Cucumber

    hello hag enjoyers

    hello hag enjoyers
  6. Deaf_Cucumber

    Yuyuko & Reader Fanfic

    Yeah the biggest thing I struggle with as a writer is anything with quotation marks, especially punctuation. I don't know why, but it's never really clicked with me? Either way I will go back with a fine comb and try to fix the punctuation. As for the perspective, anytime it's italicized it's...
  7. Deaf_Cucumber

    Yuyuko & Reader Fanfic

    I noticed there weren't a whole lot of Yuyuko fanfics online, nonetheless romantic ones, so I decided to flex my writing muscles a bit and make one! I'm working on the last chapters soon, but I do hope what I've written so far is up to standard! I tried to portray the characters as accurately as...
Back
Top