• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by cranberrydoll

  1. cranberrydoll

    Touhou pazaru da zeninshuugou

    Touhou pazaru da zeninshuugou
  2. cranberrydoll

    She broke my game after beating her. [ATTACH]

    She broke my game after beating her.
  3. cranberrydoll

    YAY I HAVE THE GAME NOW!!

    YAY I HAVE THE GAME NOW!!
  4. cranberrydoll

    YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU

    YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU
  5. cranberrydoll

    tyy!! Its a puzzle game thing.. also thats a very accurate description.. trust me.

    tyy!! Its a puzzle game thing.. also thats a very accurate description.. trust me.
  6. cranberrydoll

    Do u have the link ??? It should be a download here and i couldn't find it by searching

    Do u have the link ??? It should be a download here and i couldn't find it by searching
  7. cranberrydoll

    [ATTACH]PLS HELP i once downloaded this game from here but its lost in my old computer and i...

    PLS HELP i once downloaded this game from here but its lost in my old computer and i forgot its name- it was a touhou fangame where there are hairy ball thingys and u gotta stack them colors stuff one ball was so happi one was angry one was crying and the other was stupid i had no idea how to...
  8. cranberrydoll

    Keine's Expanding Class!

    Will do once im free ,thankss!
  9. cranberrydoll

    Comment by 'cranberrydoll' in album 'Underrated Touhou songs ~ Flan's Touhou Song collection'

    UYghh.. i need the mods to fix the issue with commenting if i wanna continue this..
  10. cranberrydoll

    Keine's Expanding Class!

    Oh, the new keine drawings update? wait you want the game? I have no idea how to do that. I do have a lot of the games that are around here in downloads but I dont know how to upload them kinda. so.
  11. cranberrydoll

    Keine's Expanding Class!

    Someone gifted me this in steam in my birthday.. very fun and all laughs in stream until the boobies cover the blackboard. please stop expanding my knowledge about you, Keine. I have a specific preference of blonde lampads mocking a country. Not a teacher... Miss keine? When does it stop...
  12. cranberrydoll

    [ATTACH] please fix the issue mods, don't make sister flan lose her mind over a comments...

    please fix the issue mods, don't make sister flan lose her mind over a comments section. thank you.
  13. cranberrydoll

    Oh there is more than that, the enemy loves boobs! I can't disagree..

    Oh there is more than that, the enemy loves boobs! I can't disagree..
  14. cranberrydoll

    Can't comment on gallery posts

    like, any ? i tried on commenting in my post, i tried on that one with the drawing they made, i tried on many posts still the most recent one was the one with someones drawing of reimu and my own post
  15. cranberrydoll

    oh okay whatever that means

    oh okay whatever that means
Back
Top