• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by 不人气的大狸子

  1. 不人气的大狸子

    Today is Wuhan THO. With Shanghai THO having announced that it would not be held this year...

    Today is Wuhan THO. With Shanghai THO having announced that it would not be held this year, Wuhan THO has become the largest THO in China this year.
  2. 不人气的大狸子

    Mostly exaggerated, though there is some truth behind it. China does block many major foreign...

    Mostly exaggerated, though there is some truth behind it. China does block many major foreign services such as Google, YouTube, X and Facebook, but it certainly does not block every foreign website, and Chinese users are not limited to domestic sites. Moriya Shrine is one example I can access...
  3. 不人气的大狸子

  4. 不人气的大狸子

    No, at least I haven’t noticed any major drama. There are still some small-scale conflicts, of...

    No, at least I haven’t noticed any major drama. There are still some small-scale conflicts, of course, but their impact has been negligible.
  5. 不人气的大狸子

    I like the homepage image for Moriya Shrine Autumn 2026

    I like the homepage image for Moriya Shrine Autumn 2026
  6. 不人气的大狸子

    The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Remake: A Cautious Look at Its Impact

    That's fair. I think I phrased that part too broadly. I don't mean that the remake itself will make people less familiar with the source material. Obviously, easier access, Steam distribution and official translations should do the opposite. What I was more concerned about is that the remake...
  7. 不人气的大狸子

    The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Remake: A Cautious Look at Its Impact

    This article was written on June 13; please note that the information may be time-sensitive. At 10:45 p.m. on June 9, 2026, Team Shanghai Alice’s official Bilibili account came back from the dead after a year of silence and dropped a major announcement: a remake of Touhou Koumakyou ~ the...
  8. 不人气的大狸子

    I will post the article here that I wrote three months ago, in which I took a wait-and-see...

    I will post the article here that I wrote three months ago, in which I took a wait-and-see approach regarding the TH6 remake
  9. 不人气的大狸子

    In any case, I don't think a commercial collaboration between Touhou and Arknights would be a...

    In any case, I don't think a commercial collaboration between Touhou and Arknights would be a good idea at all.
  10. 不人气的大狸子

    What happened to Koishi Komeiji's vote structure in the 21st and 22nd Touhou Project Popularity Polls?

    One thing I find interesting is that Chinese Touhou fans often bring up Touhou Hero of Ice Fairy as a possible factor, especially its Koishi-focused DLC Rose Idol, released in April 2025. Strangely, none of the replies here have mentioned it so far. That may itself show how geographically...
  11. 不人气的大狸子

    I think it depends on the era. When I first got into Touhou, most people discovered it through...

    I think it depends on the era. When I first got into Touhou, most people discovered it through fan works such as MMD videos, hand-drawn animations, MADs, etc. Playing the original games was more optional, since the Chinese Touhou community has never required you to play them to be considered a...
  12. 不人气的大狸子

    I'm from mainland China. Touhou itself is not illegal here. China does restrict imported games...

    I'm from mainland China. Touhou itself is not illegal here. China does restrict imported games, publications, and some online content, but that does not mean Japanese works are generally banned. One notable restriction is publishing: printed works need official approval to be legally sold, so...
  13. 不人气的大狸子

    I am open to your questions about the Touhou community in China

    I am open to your questions about the Touhou community in China
  14. 不人气的大狸子

    What happened to Koishi Komeiji's vote structure in the 21st and 22nd Touhou Project Popularity Polls?

    I have always felt that the Japanese side tends to lag behind a little when it comes to this kind of analysis. At least in the Chinese Touhou community, someone had already worked out the unweighted ranking on the very day the poll results were released. And among the articles I have been able...
  15. 不人气的大狸子

    What happened to Koishi Komeiji's vote structure in the 21st and 22nd Touhou Project Popularity Polls?

    Yes, I think this is exactly the more interesting question, and I am very happy to see this. "Why is Koishi an appealing character?" and "Why did Koishi gain so much support among younger/newer fans in this particular period?" are not really the same question. Her design, personality, themes...
Back
Top