• Touhou 6 New Classic Score Attack Ongoing!

    Read the submission rules, prizes and everything inbetween here:

    Good luck!

    Also check out the community art event here! Everyone is welcome!

Recent content by Akos

  1. Akos

    Joining the Moriya Shrine Matrix Guide

    This will bring morgers in, will there be a tutorial for selecting homeservers as well?
  2. Akos

    Hi, I'm working on a Touhou Crossover fan game! (The crossover being touhou and my characters well character for the first one)

    So you paid all the other workers and the one important thing that would turn the game into a touhou fan game, the characters, you're trying to cut costs on? Usually this is the other way around... :Sanae:
  3. Akos

    Your favourite Touhou ost?

    I also have many favourites, but if we talk about OST and not doujin stuff, I'd have to pick The Road of the Apotropaic God - Dark Road. I like the tempo and the melody a lot.
  4. Akos

    Thoughts on the EOSD remake?

    I don't want to seem too negative and/or pessimistic, but the latest titles were a bit underwhelming for me. Fair point, hopefully he will use the revisit to the older titles as a source for inspiration for the newer ones, but I do see it as a bad omen for now.
  5. Akos

    Thoughts on the EOSD remake?

    I'm glad to see Th6 getting a new version, and especially since its available for everyone, but i'd like to warn everyone: ZUN is starting to do remakes/remasters, which is the death of new ideas and making money off an already existing product. AAA gaming is doing the same death spiral. It...
  6. Hungarian Touhou Corner - Magyar Touhou Sarok

    Hungarian Touhou Corner - Magyar Touhou Sarok

    Keeping our small community centralized
  7. Akos

    confession

    Touhou 17
  8. Akos

    I don't care about colonial issues, thank you.

    I don't care about colonial issues, thank you.
  9. Akos

    should I batter a cirno fumo

    I don't think it's wrong to do that to your own belongings, I think it just tells a lot about a person how they treat things that are supposed to be cute.
  10. Akos

    should I batter a cirno fumo

    Fumo abuse is usually frowned upon, so I wouldn't recommend posting it, if you'd actually do it.
  11. Akos

    moriya shrine leaderboard?

    Can it be called the leaderboard of fake interest?
  12. Akos

    moriya shrine leaderboard?

    TAS and such exist, it would require dedicated reviewers to check for signs of cheating, also someone has to establish rules of competition. Though i think you guys should make a post where you compare stats. Would be fun to look at. :ThumbsUp:
  13. Akos

    moriya shrine leaderboard?

    That actually would be fun, however there should be some anti cheating verification thing in place.
  14. Akos

    Torm don't ever do that again

    I think it's valid to get angry. I'm also a bit angry, as I don't find the joke funny. Just because it was a fake, it doesn't make it funny. I guess what we can learn from this is to not trust the leadership, especially near april, and connect with people we see as worthy. Fuck you guys.
Back
Top