I need bros to play TOUHOU MONEY STOCKS AND SHOPS with

Macbeth

Hello bros, my name is Macbeth. I like touhou games but there is also a cool touhou game that I would love to try with some bros here. This game is called
TOUHOU MONEY STOCKS AND SHOPS

no I am not yelling that is just the name of the game

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1336830/Touhou_MONEY_STOCKS_SHOPS/

There is the steam link

Its only 5 bux.

I played it a few times and it has some pretty cool mechanics, there are stocks and and buying property is important. But also, theres special moves that you can do and also other cool mechanics that keeps the game interesting. The game has been basically abandoned by whoever made this game, but how about it bros. Lets play sometime and lets who is the the TOUHOU MONEY STOCKS AND SHOPS master.

My Discord is Macbeth#0776 if you wanna contact me about it but id prefer we talk about the game here like bros and so other bros can join and in and then be inclined to play

Thank you for reading bros, ill see you all later

Edited by Macbeth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wasn't aware of this game on Steam, though I did buy Marisa's Marvelous Magic Shop a while back on dlsite... heh, except I never did get round to playing the thing. Even bought both versions, the Japanese original and the English/Chinese translated one, to add insult to injury. (^u^;)

Edited by SasaMisa
Word substitution.

1665302947_LancerDoll.png.f3d1d67b8a45698f0a8a0ea85f46d0fc.png As the Dollmaker herself would agree: Lancer Doll is best doll! (#^_^#)

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2022 at 1:16 PM, SasaMisa said:

I wasn't aware of this game on Steam, though I did buy Marisa's Marvelous Magic Shop a while back on dlsite... heh, except I never did get round to playing the thing. Even bought both versions, the Japanese original and the English/Chinese translated one, to add insult to injury. (^u^;)

huh whats this game like

On 6/18/2022 at 9:05 AM, 2huplayer said:

The energy of this post has got me convinced! I'll get it and get back to you, bro! :)

Sounds good my friend, I'll be waiting, if I dont reply to you here in time, feel free to send me a msg

Edited by Macbeth

• 1 year later...
On 4/2/2022 at 4:37 AM, Macbeth said:

Hello bros, my name is Macbeth. I like touhou games but there is also a cool touhou game that I would love to try with some bros here. This game is called
TOUHOU MONEY STOCKS AND SHOPS

no I am not yelling that is just the name of the game

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1336830/Touhou_MONEY_STOCKS_SHOPS/

There is the steam link

Its only 5 bux.

I played it a few times and it has some pretty cool mechanics, there are stocks and and buying property is important. But also, theres special moves that you can do and also other cool mechanics that keeps the game interesting. The game has been basically abandoned by whoever made this game, but how about it bros. Lets play sometime and lets who is the the TOUHOU MONEY STOCKS AND SHOPS master.

My Discord is Macbeth#0776 if you wanna contact me about it but id prefer we talk about the game here like bros and so other bros can join and in and then be inclined to play

Thank you for reading bros, ill see you all later

I appreciate you leaving your Discord for direct contact, but I totally get the vibe of discussing it here like bros to encourage more bros to join in on the fun. Let's create a community around this game and see who rises to the top! By the way, thanks for the link to https://icoholder.com/en/drops-7573. I'll definitely check that out, seems like there's more cool stuff to explore.

Hey Macbeth, thanks for sharing the scoop on TOUHOU MONEY STOCKS AND SHOPS! It's always cool to discover new games, especially when they involve stocks, shops, and unique mechanics. The idea of buying property in a Touhou game sounds intriguing.

• 3 weeks later...