So the carpet bomb....that happened....wtf

I light of recent events, I shall now CEASE sharing touhou files, I apologize for any trouble this may have caused. I wish no legal reprocussions, and shall now stop effective IMMEDIATELY

TO MORIYA SHRINE MODS AND OTHER FIGURES OF AUTHORITY:

PLEASE let me know if there are ANY other courses of action I need to take right now, I will be sure to do so.

Thank you, have a good day everyone

I may actually do this I have 

6, 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5 and 17

Edit: I'm lacking 7.5, 10, 11, 12.3, 12.8, 14.3, 15, 15.5, 16, 16.5, 17.5, 18 if you have any of them please send me a dm... 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626231899865743360/847123794753355827/TH01-05.7z

This link downloads Touhou 1 to 5, including the emulator needed to run them.

In order play pc98 touhous: Ok, first you open up nekoproject
In the nekoproject folder then you go to harddisk on the top bar and select ide 0
Then open then select the english rom file for the game you want then click emulate on the top and click reset then there you go

I think that I am lucky because I have downloaded all the official (and by all, I mean it literally) games onto my 1.5TiB HDD back in February, but I don't know where to upload them. My GDrive is almost full.

2 hours ago, theasin32 said:

I think that I am lucky because I have downloaded all the official (and by all, I mean it literally) games onto my 1.5TiB HDD back in February, but I don't know where to upload them. My GDrive is almost full.

The nyaa torrent is lacking Gouyoku Ibun, so it'd be good if you could complete that.

I have 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 7.5, 8, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 12.3, 12.8, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.3, 14.5, 15, 15.5, 16, 17, 17.5, and 18. Send me a message and I'll send you a link. No torrent necessary.

I do have a copy of 1 that is patched to not flash so much and a translation of 17.5 and can let people know how to find them but I only included stuff I got here (so 15.5 and 17.5 aren't translated).

If anyone has any of the camera games, or especially 9 it would be great if you could get it to me.

2 hours ago, CirnoIsTheStrongest said:

I've got Touhou 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12.8, 14.5, 15.5, 17, and 18. it could take me a little bit but i could prob get those on something like a drive link

Aight so update

i have every single one but 17.5 because i used the torrent.

Bad news is the fact i literally don't know where to upload them

6 hours ago, theasin32 said:

14 minutes ago, CirnoIsTheStrongest said:

Aight so update

i have every single one but 17.5 because i used the torrent.

Bad news is the fact i literally don't know where to upload them

Maybe Mega, Mediafire, or Dropbox?

On 3/30/2022 at 2:11 PM, StrongDrunkenChild said:

Maybe Mega, Mediafire, or Dropbox?

Aight so it took 6 hours but i have it uploaded to MEGA

dm me if you want the link and ill (probably) respond within around 10-20 mins

(keep in mind the fact it took 6 hours to upload)

Aight so since ZUN himself literally said that we shouldnt do this im no longer gonna be responding to dms

Sorry all and i hope we get better luck in the future!

I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons, dont make lemonade! make life take the lemons back! Get MAD!

(anyways ill be responding to DMs again, i'd rather die standing than live kneeling.)

(shhh)

Archived