Anyone want to participate in game jam with me? (Looking for artists)

buskerdog

Hey everyone! Planning on participating in the next Touhou fan game jam soon, just wanted to make this post to see if anyone would like to join my team and make art for the game? What I'm looking for:

• As long as nothing changes Jam should be happening April 15th - April 17th, so I need someone who will be free on those days.
  • More suited to people who can make several images for characters/backgrounds/whatever else is needed in a relatively short amount of time so it can actually be completed during the jam i.e. someone with a faster artstyle rather than someone who spends days making beautiful masterpieces
  • If you can animate then even better, but if not that's fine, plenty can still be done with still images, it's a 3-day game jam anyway no one's expecting extremely high quality all across the board
  • If you're not someone who can make several character sprites, but you can make an image or 2 to use for banners/thumbnails then I'm also interested in hearing from you. In fact, I might need that even more!
  • Please reply on this thread or PM me if you are interested!

Some other information:

• Since the jam hasn't started yet, no I don't actually know what kind of game I'm making yet.
  • Since I am in England, my timezone is UTC+1. Just something to keep in mind in terms of communication, my active times may not necessarily line up with yours.
  • If you want to see things I've made in the past, look on my itch.io page: https://buskerdog.itch.io/ my games may use pixel art but that doesn't need to be your style, that's just the kind of sprites I make when doing the art myself.
  • Just to be absolutely clear, I am not looking for a 3D modeller. My experience in programming 3D characters is lacking, I wouldn't be able to live up to the amount of effort you would be putting in.

Please reply on this thread or PM me if you are interested! I will lock this topic once it is no longer relevant.

I may barley know anything about game design but I'm willing to help out with images, backgrounds and even the BGM (Even though I don't know how to compose music), I don't know how will this be accomplished but I don't hearing your thoughts about this project, we can message each other about it.

Hell, I can be a play tester if needed.

Archived