Do Touhou and gacha work together? (2022 - Touhou LostWord, Danmaku Kagura - closed/going to be revived, Arcadia Record)

CountVonNumenor

Awesome update as always Count! I remember you saying that you went sad that you "wasted" a year on writing these reviews and updates, but I honestly prefer reading your updates rather the ones on Gamepress.
Anyways, time for me to share my opinions!

Honestly, I adore how beach Reimu and Marisa look, they're adorable. Even though I don't buy costumes, I do hope those 2 become actual costumes, instead of units.
As far as Epic Yukari goes, I am very much dissapointed. Even though she's a recolor, I honestly think that Blue Reimu is much better suited for that tier rather than beach Yukari. Yukari could've been a costume tbh.
Also, is it just me, or is Rinnosuke's art a pun? It seems he's drinking cola, and the acronym for the print work he appeared in first is "CoLA", I hope that's intentional, because I kept laughing for 5 minutes because of that.

I am kinda excited for new items, specifically for the Ema, I had no luck getting Iku and I really want her, so it seems nice!
And I'm glad we're getting the Epic ritual tickets again, even though last time it was just a token generator for me.
And it feels so weird seeing a new L1 unit, I'd say we haven't gotten one in a while, what was even the last L1? Misumaru?

Anyways, I'll go back to my deep TLW slumber until

Spoiler

Relic Alice

comes to global. Zzz.

• Like 2

Number 1 Alice, Meiling and Youmu fan! jaooooooooo

28 minutes ago, sodaodaoda said:

Awesome update as always Count! I remember you saying that you went sad that you "wasted" a year on writing these reviews and updates, but I honestly prefer reading your updates rather the ones on Gamepress.

Oh, do not worry. When I say like I wasted time, it was more about playing the game as a whole. The news roundup only became a thing in April-May this year, so almost 1 year after I started playing. Also about wasted time, my most recent visit to the Touhou Discord server ended up with the guys from #gacha trying to encourage me jump ship to Arcadia Record, be it to play the game ironically or saying that it is already better than LostWord (opinions were different, but this one seemed to be a common theme). 

31 minutes ago, sodaodaoda said:

Also, is it just me, or is Rinnosuke's art a pun? It seems he's drinking cola, and the acronym for the print work he appeared in first is "CoLA", I hope that's intentional, because I kept laughing for 5 minutes because of that.

Funny enough, I think (Coca) Cola has been mentioned in Touhou canon, or at least present as a random background object. Again, going through Forbidden Scrollery, there is at least one panel of Rinnosuke at Kourindou having some bottles  of that soda juice. Or at least I was sure I saw on in the background, but I can no longer find it - is my mind playing tricks, or I got the Mandela Effect?

38 minutes ago, sodaodaoda said:

I am kinda excited for new items, specifically for the Ema, I had no luck getting Iku and I really want her, so it seems nice!

I am not very sure yet, but from some discussions I have seen, it was looking like only general pool units were to be obtainable through Ema. However, I would be happy if it applied to all L1 characters. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

Arcadia still have too many bugs and an inadjustment, Voice Volume too high, BGM volume too low, also their discord community isn't organise well if you ask me. So i don't really hope much in this game, but i will keep play it, asside LW. Also EN server are speedrun real quickly, NextNinja know their Overseas market as well, or it's a bad signal for EOS????

FYI there's one more Touhou Mobile Gacha game that still alive and don't give EOS announcement yet, it's Touhou Dungeon Dive, Roguelike Action STG game. Even their existence in Touhou Community is pretty low, they still manage to alivespacer.png

3 hours ago, Agus Mandala said:

Arcadia still have too many bugs and an inadjustment, Voice Volume too high, BGM volume too low, also their discord community isn't organise well if you ask me. So i don't really hope much in this game, but i will keep play it, asside LW. Also EN server are speedrun real quickly, NextNinja know their Overseas market as well, or it's a bad signal for EOS????

FYI there's one more Touhou Mobile Gacha game that still alive and don't give EOS announcement yet, it's Touhou Dungeon Dive, Roguelike Action STG game. Even their existence in Touhou Community is pretty low, they still manage to alivespacer.png

Touhou yeah dungeon dive, It more of an roguelike game with bullethell dodge and shooting. I remeber when the only track was the Bad Apple and bosses just seem like a Archeio x Touhou with a bad gacha but you can beat the game if you can dodge good enough and the story (I use gg to translate) is just deal with some solaris evil stuff so ehh pretty bland.
THLW could do the move like start getting a lot of money and then say that the income was "not enough to fill the quota" even though working with Good Smile to open global server. So when I see how EoSD Reimu release to global I think this is a red flag that start the EOS server but well here we are with another EFes (and well more character in JP) so yeah it just be like Australia forest fire - too big to even stop now

4 minutes ago, smortkoishi said:

Touhou yeah dungeon dive, It more of an roguelike game with bullethell dodge and shooting. I remeber when the only track was the Bad Apple and bosses just seem like a Archeio x Touhou with a bad gacha but you can beat the game if you can dodge good enough and the story (I use gg to translate) is just deal with some solaris evil stuff so ehh pretty bland.
THLW could do the move like start getting a lot of money and then say that the income was "not enough to fill the quota" even though working with Good Smile to open global server. So when I see how EoSD Reimu release to global I think this is a red flag that start the EOS server but well here we are with another EFes (and well more character in JP) so yeah it just be like Australia forest fire - too big to even stop now

Yeah, they added more track and bosses for the game in this update, but looking to others game they manage that only last 1 year, iirc it's Sonic game, im surprise they manage to keep running the game. They must be serious to keep the game up even it's only 10 players that play the game

GSC only work as publisher, all works that added to EN such as translated event worked by Nextninja employee. GSC only work to merchandise Lost Word and Touhou in General

2 hours ago, Drunken_Flower said:

Cannonball and Dankagu has proven it needs a serious effort and strategy to run a gacha game
with recent situations, i have very little hope for Arcadia

Hope Arcadia don't make same mistakes to keep the game alive, im not surprise if they have to use same method that LW use to keep the game alive, such as creating alternative character

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

r/touhou_lostword has been surprisingly quiet today. I will probably have to wait until maintenance will take place today and see what will be happening next... Maybe this is jus the calm before the storm?

As disappointed as I am with the game, I'm happy to see Ichirin here now. Nice to have all the UFO characters and hopefully the earlier games will be completed next. That being said, I don't them to focus on the recent UM cast instead of the characters that were on jp for over a year now.

Idk if any of you have do the 30 clear of this stage yet but I'm sure that the annouce of winner and reward should be distribute in 3/8 but they delay it ( like usual with everybody win and just silence ) but now is 5/8 and no where the reward is seen so have they just scam us especially now we have a EFes in the corner right now

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Agus Mandala said:

Lost Word player right now gonna enjoy another rewards even anniversary rewards are over lmao

Yeah now reward are pack and pack with a lot of thing to get money from player. Other than that, have you all consider except for the live2d in Rebirth then most of rebirth character just useless outside of buffing point and drop?

FB_IMG_1659685746893.jpg

Edited by smortkoishi

New TLW update dropped and everything is so buggy LMFAOOOO
What a fucking mess, the audio is fucked up, load times are slow (It took my app like 5 minutes to load the download files prompt), and in the Discord server I've seen soooo many complaints, this one being my favorite (MAJOR VOLUME WARNING):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612722779980038165/1005024810641924156/video-output-249DB6C6-A0C2-47D0-83C1-D0C991BA386A.mov

Sorry if you have to download that video, idk how to link it better.
I'm still waiting for the game to finish download files that are worth 1GB btw, and then I'll see if my game is as fucked up lmao, can't wait

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Alrighty, here's the deal
Load times are slower, audio is a bit fucked, and I see that they haven't fixed the bug where the characters aren't flying, so much for the new engine..

As far the prayers go, we have the tickets again for C3 Yukari. I got baited 4 times with the "Connecting..." screen. I got Kasen, Joon, and dupes of Ringo, Kosuzu, etc..
Also, I got E3 Meiling!! Which I'm very happy about.

Still, the buggy "new" engine update will never not be funny to me.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sodaodaoda said:

New TLW update dropped and everything is so buggy LMFAOOOO
What a fucking mess, the audio is fucked up, load times are slow (It took my app like 5 minutes to load the download files prompt), and in the Discord server I've seen soooo many complaints, this one being my favorite (MAJOR VOLUME WARNING):
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/612722779980038165/1005024810641924156/video-output-249DB6C6-A0C2-47D0-83C1-D0C991BA386A.mov

Sorry if you have to download that video, idk how to link it better.
I'm still waiting for the game to finish download files that are worth 1GB btw, and then I'll see if my game is as fucked up lmao, can't wait

oh so I'm not the only one with the bug because it was like 2 am in my place and that thing actually keep me awake till I go to work. connecting slow and unable to connect happen like the touhou AR stuff first release. I'm now just wait to reinstall the game again at this point to see if it fix

• Like 2

Alright, just as I wanted to update the situation and HOLY SHIT DID THE SUBREDDIT GET A TORRENT OF BUG AND MISFUNCTION REPORTS. I was going to report on that one, but it seems like you guys got at it way before I even had the chance to get back to my PC. Anyway, the game worked well for me, as I have not encountered any bug...yet. There is this interesting bit which might be helpful to everyone:

Languages that cause this bug that I found so far:

• German
  • Dutch
  • Luxembourgish
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Romanian
  • Slovenian
  • Vietnamese
  • Indo
  • Laos

Note: Portuguese also encountered that problem. 

Also, to report on something different:

Spoiler

xs69v5zibvf91.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou_lostword/comments/wgrenn/jp_spoilers_this_is_not_a_drill/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Shinki fans, get ready for a pleasant surprise (even if she is just at the level of appearing in the cutscene for MV Alice's story)

ATTENTION EVERYONE! This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill! 

According to the guys playing on the JP server, she appears in the newest special story. In the way we got a story when MV Remilia was released, the release of MV Alive will also come with a story. Anyway, it may be more or less surprising to see someone from the old games, given that PC-98 Reimu and Marisa already showed up in the Hifuu story as part of a cutscene, and apparently PC-98 Yuuka will appear in Chapter 4. Could this finally mean Touhou LostWord has decided on finally adding PC-98 characters as playable in the future? 

• Like 1
  • Up 2
  • Stare 1

spacer.png

On 8/5/2022 at 4:24 AM, Isaac said:

Nice to have all the UFO characters and hopefully the earlier games will be completed next.

Oh, so you have everyone from UFO now? That is nice. For me, I got stuck for a week already with Sagume in Forever Prayer, and I might just take her to complete my LoLK cast collection. 

As for other things, Akyuu's Fantasy Rebirth is on the way. Already got the Mirrors, but trying to get her back to lvl 100 now is quite a bitch as I can hardly find a stage where to solo farm XP for her, while going up in levels is an absolute chore. It does not help that her Last Word is not very strong either, and unless I deploy her together with another unit, it will be hard to get anything out of it (though will also consume SP like crazy).

On 8/5/2022 at 1:12 PM, sodaodaoda said:

Also, I got E3 Meiling!! Which I'm very happy about.

Which Meiling was this one? From the Hifuu storyline? Anyway, nice that you got her.  

And an overall question: does anyone know if the new Ema thing has an expiration date, or we could use it any time we want? Ar we gonna receive another one in the future, or this is the only free one we got? Also it seems like this only works for getting a General Pool unit, which is a bit lackluster - maybe adding L1 Fes at least would have been good. Otheriwse, I am sorry I either already have most L1 general units or they are very weak as they are units from last year, i.e. a whole different era of game balance that completely lost its relevance nowadays. 

• Like 2

spacer.png

4 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Which Meiling was this one? From the Hifuu storyline? Anyway, nice that you got her. 

And an overall question: does anyone know if the new Ema thing has an expiration date, or we could use it any time we want? Ar we gonna receive another one in the future, or this is the only free one we got? Also it seems like this only works for getting a General Pool unit, which is a bit lackluster - maybe adding L1 Fes at least would have been good. Otheriwse, I am sorry I either already have most L1 general units or they are very weak as they are units from last year, i.e. a whole different era of game balance that completely lost its relevance nowadays. 

Ye, it's Hifuu Meiling, she's super cool!
I think we can the Ema item anytime, because I remember reading somewhere that it's gonna be used in some future events as well. And I thought we were going to have festival friends as well. :TenshiCry:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Having a little laugh, I think this video sums up very well the LostWord experience following the latest update (warning - loud in the second half; video also warns it):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/904458790370414652/1006299824909451294/redditsave.com_low_quality_shitpost_regarding_the_latest_update-gnqy145tcig91_1.mp4 (and of course, video refuses to embed...)

Sauce: https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou_lostword/comments/wjbown/low_quality_shitpost_regarding_the_latest_update/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

• Like 3

spacer.png

Ten Desires Miko is here for global and I'm happy to see another classic variation. I really like this arrangement of true administrator, also Tojiko and Futo make an appearance too! Shame we didn't get to see Tojiko playable before her though.

I'm still going to save my exchange ema as well. They really should have included the festival characters and I don't think we're going to receive these exchanges often.

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 2

Not too much happened this week. I might update it after the maintenance on 12th August. Until that, we have the news on said update and what will come with it:

I also found this list, which is raising me a few questions (spoiler for JP content - Well, I can't use the spoiler feature on phone, which is weird) 

Screenshot_2022-08-03-10-14-06-62_5a415f

These seem to be events following up one of the anniversaries (not sure if after the first or second anniversary of the JP server). In this, I was quite curious to see where Global is, and how much we may have messed up the order of event stories. I wrote a separate thread on the subreddit in order to ask for more details. 

Edited by CountVonNumenor
  • Like 2

spacer.png

15 hours ago, CountVonNumenor said:

Not too much happened this week. I might update it after the maintenance on 12th August. Until that, we have the news on said update and what will come with it:

I also found this list, which is raising me a few questions (spoiler for JP content - Well, I can't use the spoiler feature on phone, which is weird) 

Screenshot_2022-08-03-10-14-06-62_5a415f

These seem to be events following up one of the anniversaries (not sure if after the first or second anniversary of the JP server). In this, I was quite curious to see where Global is, and how much we may have messed up the order of event stories. I wrote a separate thread on the subreddit in order to ask for more details. 

If I remember correctly, global release in 5 or 6 months late than the jp schedule ( we having the first youmu maid event while jp having a reisen airsoft event rerun - ironyly seem like only Byakuren only follow the rule of safety protetion in airsoft ) but global been mixing event with some event go early and some event go later to " release their banner ". Maybe if global get to second anniversary they will maybe do some event rerun again idk  

Due to the lack of major updates and discussions going on around Lost Word, the news roundup will have difficulties in updating content. Instead, they will focus from now on bringing in a number of interesting threads going around the community. At least until news will be more reach (just give it a week, Chapter 4 might be fuel for something...). So, to put it like this:

News and updates

Interlude Final is finally here. I have not played it yet, but I also see there is little talk about it. However, there is one opinion (and the only opinion/review) I have found about what is going on (spoiler for anyone who has not played it yet). 

Spoiler

Between the music (some of which is near impossible to find these days due to the remixes used in LostWord being a few decades old.) and the Story Card artwork that's either "OH GOD GET IT OFF MY SCREEN!!!" or "... Huh, Neat." I fear Touhou LostWord may only have so long before it ends up being shut down. Especially since the concept could've been done so much better than what the JP devs gave us.

The script for LostWord is just so bad... Like someone did a brief Google search on each character and their abilities but failed to actually play the games or read the Print Works and just when for one of those shoddily put together Fandom wikis instead. Sure there are funny moments in the script, but those are far and few in between dialog that makes me want to skip the "cutscene".

The recent update for Interlude: Finale is my prime source of hatred at the moment however. It just pisses me off that the MC (who may I remind all of you is suppose to represent US in place of who we actually are and what we actually think in such a situation) would rather be with two complete strangers who she's barely known for a full day, rather than staying with folks she's known for probably a few months. Logic 100 right there. We don't even get to choose our fate, the MC just stands there and assists P2 Reimu rather than doing the logical thing (which is ironic that I say that) and rush over to Reimu, Sanae and Marisa's side for safety or one of the three just grabs the MC and all four book it to somewhere else in Gensokyo. Glad to know the MC is still a cock-sucking dumbass if someone treats her nice.

Seriously, Gensokyo was in high alert for something that didn't exist and was having staged events happen, SO WHERE THE FUCK WAS YUKARI, RAN OR CHEN DURING THE WHOLE ORDEAL!? I get the whole point of Interlude was to have the MC introduced to everyone else we've seen through the various events that have been released, but there could've been a simpler, less rushed way other than having P2 Reimu pop into the L1 Gensokyo and pretending to be L1 Reimu and having the group go on a wild goose chase to figure out something that was staged to catch P2 Reimu and that freaky, unhinged version of Sanae.

Oh, and speaking of Yukari. PCB Yukari isn't actually from PCB, but rather IN due to the color palette matching up with her palette in IN which is only seen when she uses her Last Word in that game. Sure I get they wanted some way to distinguish the two from each other and the artwork in IN is technically from PCB but at a higher resolution with an alternate color palette, but I feel it would've been easier to base the artwork fully off of PCB rather than using an entirely different game as the source.

It seems like not everything is perfect. I might have to personally check and see what is going on.

Community discussions and memes

There is just one thread which caught my attention. I was not posted on r/touhou_lostword, but on the general gacha community. Well, if we think Global has it rough, apparently it is worse on JP. Not that it is much better here, even if apparently the admins for Global are doing their best to soften the impact when some JP shenanigan is sent to the rest of the world. Some people even ended up praising the admin team of Global, or how GLB is so much more generous than JP, but I see there are also counter-opinions, with some actually worth reading arguments:

Spoiler

I played very heavily starting from launch to 1st anniversary. I quit right at the Blue Reimu release. Posts like these make me feel very good about that.

If I can "lift the veil" somewhat- LostWord isn't generous, it's hostile. The core game design locks the Last Word behind MLB, meaning you need 5 of a kind to get its actual utility. What they hand out amounts to partials of a non-functional unit. You need to make the rest of the way, while they parade doll packs in your face.

It's kind of bizarre to hear you praise Global and condemn JP. Global is the one with the gacha release schedule that compressed 2 years of JP content to 1, running at double already arduous speed. JP is the one where they had enough breathing room to form a temporary stable meta right until they pushed out 6 sfes. Global is the one where all investment depreciates in two weeks at most.

The endgame challenge modes are well received, which is bewildering to me. On the entire server, there's ~900 unique clears of the first Moon EX. The devs looked at those numbers and think it's a good thing; I think they've gone insane. The last one I played literally locks all of your buttons, only to have a button unlocking unit show up a few banners later. Challenging? It's more abusive. That's the Global feature that you praise over JP?

I am personally still not feeling much better about the game. My only achievement recently would be getting the Fantasy Rebirth outfit for Akyuu, but now I wonder if that is really a redeeming factor for the game. I am still feeling drained, and as if all the flavor of the game is gone. I am not feeling interested in the news UFES units. I am not feeling interested in the RFES units either. I am (at least) slightly weary about what will Chapter 4 be. There is little new content which really makes me excited. I really need something that would bring me back to enjoying it the way I used to last year. When everything was much simpler and easier to enjoy...

The two threads I have referenced though this little comment:

Edited by CountVonNumenor
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

On 8/13/2022 at 5:22 AM, CountVonNumenor said:

Due to the lack of major updates and discussions going on around Lost Word, the news roundup will have difficulties in updating content. Instead, they will focus from now on bringing in a number of interesting threads going around the community. At least until news will be more reach (just give it a week, Chapter 4 might be fuel for something...). So, to put it like this:

News and updates

Interlude Final is finally here. I have not played it yet, but I also see there is little talk about it. However, there is one opinion (and the only opinion/review) I have found about what is going on (spoiler for anyone who has not played it yet). 

Hide contents

Between the music (some of which is near impossible to find these days due to the remixes used in LostWord being a few decades old.) and the Story Card artwork that's either "OH GOD GET IT OFF MY SCREEN!!!" or "... Huh, Neat." I fear Touhou LostWord may only have so long before it ends up being shut down. Especially since the concept could've been done so much better than what the JP devs gave us.

The script for LostWord is just so bad... Like someone did a brief Google search on each character and their abilities but failed to actually play the games or read the Print Works and just when for one of those shoddily put together Fandom wikis instead. Sure there are funny moments in the script, but those are far and few in between dialog that makes me want to skip the "cutscene".

The recent update for Interlude: Finale is my prime source of hatred at the moment however. It just pisses me off that the MC (who may I remind all of you is suppose to represent US in place of who we actually are and what we actually think in such a situation) would rather be with two complete strangers who she's barely known for a full day, rather than staying with folks she's known for probably a few months. Logic 100 right there. We don't even get to choose our fate, the MC just stands there and assists P2 Reimu rather than doing the logical thing (which is ironic that I say that) and rush over to Reimu, Sanae and Marisa's side for safety or one of the three just grabs the MC and all four book it to somewhere else in Gensokyo. Glad to know the MC is still a cock-sucking dumbass if someone treats her nice.

Seriously, Gensokyo was in high alert for something that didn't exist and was having staged events happen, SO WHERE THE FUCK WAS YUKARI, RAN OR CHEN DURING THE WHOLE ORDEAL!? I get the whole point of Interlude was to have the MC introduced to everyone else we've seen through the various events that have been released, but there could've been a simpler, less rushed way other than having P2 Reimu pop into the L1 Gensokyo and pretending to be L1 Reimu and having the group go on a wild goose chase to figure out something that was staged to catch P2 Reimu and that freaky, unhinged version of Sanae.

Oh, and speaking of Yukari. PCB Yukari isn't actually from PCB, but rather IN due to the color palette matching up with her palette in IN which is only seen when she uses her Last Word in that game. Sure I get they wanted some way to distinguish the two from each other and the artwork in IN is technically from PCB but at a higher resolution with an alternate color palette, but I feel it would've been easier to base the artwork fully off of PCB rather than using an entirely different game as the source.

It seems like not everything is perfect. I might have to personally check and see what is going on.

Community discussions and memes

There is just one thread which caught my attention. I was not posted on r/touhou_lostword, but on the general gacha community. Well, if we think Global has it rough, apparently it is worse on JP. Not that it is much better here, even if apparently the admins for Global are doing their best to soften the impact when some JP shenanigan is sent to the rest of the world. Some people even ended up praising the admin team of Global, or how GLB is so much more generous than JP, but I see there are also counter-opinions, with some actually worth reading arguments:

Hide contents

I played very heavily starting from launch to 1st anniversary. I quit right at the Blue Reimu release. Posts like these make me feel very good about that.

If I can "lift the veil" somewhat- LostWord isn't generous, it's hostile. The core game design locks the Last Word behind MLB, meaning you need 5 of a kind to get its actual utility. What they hand out amounts to partials of a non-functional unit. You need to make the rest of the way, while they parade doll packs in your face.

It's kind of bizarre to hear you praise Global and condemn JP. Global is the one with the gacha release schedule that compressed 2 years of JP content to 1, running at double already arduous speed. JP is the one where they had enough breathing room to form a temporary stable meta right until they pushed out 6 sfes. Global is the one where all investment depreciates in two weeks at most.

The endgame challenge modes are well received, which is bewildering to me. On the entire server, there's ~900 unique clears of the first Moon EX. The devs looked at those numbers and think it's a good thing; I think they've gone insane. The last one I played literally locks all of your buttons, only to have a button unlocking unit show up a few banners later. Challenging? It's more abusive. That's the Global feature that you praise over JP?

I am personally still not feeling much better about the game. My only achievement recently would be getting the Fantasy Rebirth outfit for Akyuu, but now I wonder if that is really a redeeming factor for the game. I am still feeling drained, and as if all the flavor of the game is gone. I am not feeling interested in the news UFES units. I am not feeling interested in the RFES units either. I am (at least) slightly weary about what will Chapter 4 be. There is little new content which really makes me excited. I really need something that would bring me back to enjoying it the way I used to last year. When everything was much simpler and easier to enjoy...

The two threads I have referenced though this little comment:

The interlude is just seem not make sense in many ways like where is other sage character, why reimu and other are spreads the rumors or how is everyone not questioning about how f1 reimu just appear even though they just meet the L1 version,.... And yes most if not all character are build by fanon lore ( meiling, sakuya, aya, dai, ...) So it feel like a different person with only their names. That thing is mentioned somewhere in the thread but i forgot the source 

For the JP is worse than GLB gacha is idk, JP have like release ufes, Efes with general friend in between so if you want to get all ufes or maybe Mvfes is possible if you skip all general or festival friend. But global is, well, release ufes after efes after mvfes is not giving enough time to save resources so skip is a must if you want to get your fav character ( some defense are like 130 pulls or everyone win campaign is just a way to "comprehensive" the lost time that we can not get the cubes ). Now it just well be like Eos early and well leave with the money from banner 

Quite irony is the rebirth akyuu thing because in the fb THLW global community, there is one maniac who say that he is married to his akyuu and threatened everyone if they just joke about his waifu. 

• Like 1

• CountVonNumenor changed the title to Do Touhou and gacha work together? (2022 - Touhou LostWord, Danmaku Kagura - closed/going to be revived, Arcadia Record)