Comiket 99, new ZUN music CD, and ZUN's latest composition

buskerdog

I'm here again to bring you the latest Touhou news updates at the speed of Aya! (Ok, maybe not quite that fast.)

Keep in mind that this is roughly machine translated from its source. You can find the original Japanese article here: https://touhou-project.news/news/6165/

Firstly, ZUN has collaborated to create a PR song for a tiny Japanese village called Tabayama. The song title, at least roughly translated, is "Seven Stone Wolves, Run to Get the Clouds" which doesn't sound butchered to me so the translation is probably accurate. There is a youtube link here to listen to it, although from what I understand, this isn't the full song.

Secondly, although not directly a Touhou thing, but still very much related, Comiket will be making a return after previous delays/cancellations! Comiket 99 is scheduled to take place on December 30th and 31st. And on a more Touhou-related note, Team Shanghai Alice will be attending with a new release!:

ZUN's Music Collection Vol 9.5

CDplate_c.jpg

This is the album ZUN will be releasing at Comiket. From what I gather this will be another "mini album" akin to Unknown Flower, Mesmerising Journey; so no side story. However, it will include (presumably the full version of) the above featured "Seven Stone Wolves, Run to Get the Clouds".

Archived