Huh, I jus realized I started an introduction thread without really knowing much of what to write here '^'

... when in doubt bs your way through

Anyways, I'll jus go ahead with your generic cookie cutter stuff :L

Forum name is piru, from who even knows how long ago like hot damn that was a while ago, it felt like returned to plague yall with my presence and general nerdery :L

definitely did not look through other peoples intros to figure out what in the name of former hell to put here

Favorite touhou: EoSD cause Im a basic ho and also because its one of the few that I can 1cc normal on

Fun fact: I play the flute and have learned a small number of touhou songs on it, if you ever want to hear your favorite song be degraded, send a PM!

Been with the forum awhile but kinda floated away a small while back.

I prefer soku much more to ULiL and the other flying fighting games, they're jus so weird to actually play but they are very nice to watch, I think.

If any of yall gots a question feel free to ask, an open book am I :L

Hum, well to be completely honest I haven't really branched out too much and experimented with other characters, but the main people I would focus on would be Sakuya because it was very enjoyable to create those walls of knives as well as Meiling, who I jus thought was fun to play :L

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived