'Tis I

Hachiroku_Driftr

Hello there! I just got into TouHou like... 8 months ago? I don't know. It's been a long time since I first heard Bad Apple. I played it in a rhythm game, and It was good so I just searched it on YouTube. Eventually I got more and more interested in TouHou. So here I am! That's all for now i guess. Have a great day/night :)

P.S: Forgot to put I'm also an Initial D fan hehe

Welcome! Hope you have a nice time here.

10 hours ago, Hachiroku_Driftr said:

I'm also an Initial D fan hehe

Well then if you're anything like I am, I'll assume you like eurobeat music... if you hadn't discovered already, there's a lot of good Touhou eurobeat out there. Trust me, I would know...

Do you listen to much Touhou doujin music in general? If so, you may find this of interest: https://moriyashrine.org/forums/topic/913-rt6-revenge-of-the-remix-tournament/

We have quite a lot of active music threads here in general, I guess it's quite a popular topic of discussion so I would recommend those if you are interested in music.

Archived