Touhou Remix Tournament (sign-ups)

jssf1992

The Remix Tournament has returned.

This is essentially a game of sharing and rating music remixes that we have found.  It's not really much of a competition, and there's not really much of a prize in the end, so don't worry about anyone taking this too seriously.  It will go like this: every participant will send three remixes/arangments/etc to me via PM.  Then, I will post three of all the pieces in the thread, and everyone will comment on them and rate them.  A day or two later (depending on how many people we have and how fast they post), I will post the next set and we'll do it again.  We continue like this until we've gone through all the pieces, and we find out who had the highest rated song, best average rating, etc.

So, if you want to join, post here, then send me a PM with your choices.  Sign-ups will last one week, assuming we have enough interested people.

Ceje

Just a heads up for others submitting. Ran into an issue where links that embedded themselves as videos would cause a 403 when sending a PM, make sure the links are still in URL form if they are to be sent as a message.

W2HhOfH.pngThe ケロ happened here?

Archived